1

Shakira
Ugh today is just not my day, I have a million reasons why but I'll just give y'all the one reason. First of all my mom comes in my room to tell me that I'm moving with my dad, who I haven't seen in like ten years. She said I'm too much to handle and she can't raise a hoe. Yes my mom talks to me any kind of way but I always ignore her comments. I know we don't fuck with each other but I'd rather stay here with her, knowing I can get away with shit. On the other hand I don't know how strict my dad would be and I had no time to make no fuckin bond. He wasn't there for me then so why is he trying to be here now. I rolled my eyes after she told me the news but I just shut my mouth and packed. I got my iPhone XR out and called my best friend Keisha to break the news to her. "Hey girl so guess what", I said not in an excited voice. "Bitch what's up suh", Keisha asked. "I'm moving to fucking Cali with my dad man", I replied. "Did your mom finally decide to kick your ass out", she asked laughing. I didn't find the shit funny so I hung up. My whole life was here in Chicago and now I'm gonna be west coast living. Maybe that was a good move because I forgot all about the weed.

After packing most of my things my mom said my dad would have movers come bright and early to drive my things to his house. I would have to get on a plane early in the morning too. I wish I wasn't leaving so damn soon but how shit was going everything needed to be in effect as soon as possible. Ugh I hated this now what the fuck was I gonna tell Yahzee. Yahzee is my current boyfriend and he had me spoiled rotten, maybe I could live with him. I called him and he answered on the fourth fucking ring. "Umm what the fuck are you doing to be answering my calls all late", I asked with much attitude. "Wassup babe you know I'm out here on the block", he said. I smacked my teeth and mumbled something and remembered exactly why I called him. "So I'm leaving for Cali tomorrow I'm gonna go stay with my dad." He was quiet and he almost made me mad until he spoke up. "Damn babe wish you could stay with me but I got other shit to deal with." Excuses, excuses was all I heard from his ass but I just hung up and threw my phone to the edge of the bed. He called back but I didn't answer, honestly I just wanna go to bed early. After making sure everything was packed I stripped out my clothes and fell right on my bed. I knew tomorrow would be so different.

My eyes closed as I laid in bed thinking and I just wished my mom had time to care for me. It was okay maybe I can finally get answers to why my dad left me and my mom. I don't wanna hear no excuses from his ass but I know I will. I swear niggas ain't shit and ima go gay in a minute lol nah I'm playing. Niggas just need to start telling the truth for once but they love to lie. Anyways when I opened my eyes it was sunny out and I checked my phone. I had a dozen missed calls and text messages from my friends, family and even Yahzee. I didn't want to be bothered with him he pissed me off last night. I responded to everybody else letting them know I was leaving today. My mom came in my bedroom to see if I was ready and I rolled my eyes. "Hurry your ass up so you can get out my house", she said. I smacked my teeth and rushed to get outta her house. The movers pulled up and I directed them upstairs while I waited on my taxi. My plane ticket was clutched tight in my hand and I was waiting on my taxi to pull up. I watched as the movers had got all my boxes and put them in the big truck they came in. I wondered why they didn't take my bed but I probably had one at my dad's house.