8

Keisha
When my best friend put the camera on that fine ass nigga in her kitchen I could see why she said what she said.
S: Best friend that isn't a he she's a stud
K: So you gay now best friend
S: Guess so cause she fucked me better than any nigga
K: Okay well now I want to visit cause your ass doing it all in Cali
S: I'll ask my dad can you come for a month or two
K: Yes best friend please let me know
S: I will but I gotta go the food is ready and daddy got plans for today for us
I hung up the phone and let my best friend do what she had to do. Damn I think I want a piece of that stud when I get there. I got out of my bed and walked down to the kitchen seeing my mom and her girlfriend cook. They was so cute together and I loved their relationship. "Hey baby how did you sleep", my mom asked. "I slept good ma what about you guys and I just got off FaceTime with Shakira", I said. "Are you going to see her cause you know you can, I don't want you in Chicago maybe I can find you a townhome in Cali and load you with cash." My mom really was serious because we lost my sister to the streets. She was a stud and her lifestyle was making fast money.

She was doing good for herself until she got killed and the shit still eats at us everyday. "I'm gonna look up townhomes I can purchase and get back to you", my mom said. I was happy as hell because I would be in Cali soon. I just really want to know who that fine ass stud was. I couldn't get her off my mind and now I was in a hurry to get there. My best friend called me back two hours later saying her dad said okay about me staying. I hopped up and danced around and leaped on my bed and started to pack. "Mom she said I could come stay", I yelled. My mom walked in my room and said she would get my tickets. I would be seeing my best friend soon or tomorrow cause it's about to be night time. I was too excited to sleep but I knew I needed to because traveling was exhausted. I laid in bed in my gold colored lace panty and bra set, I looked damn good and wish somebody would take this off of me. When I touch down in Cali that stud can most definitely take them off for me. I would show up to her house in a trench coat with nothing under hell. Yes shawty is so fine and I can't resist her and I don't even know her. Anyways I had to stop thinking because I needed to sleep. I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring my favorite song "Money" by Cardi B. I went to my bathroom so I can start on my hygiene. I ran my shower until it got to the temperature I wanted it. I stripped out of my bra and panties and stepped inside of the shower. I let the water wet my body before I grabbed my body wash to bathe. I bathed with my soap like three times and rinsed well and got out. I got dressed in something sexy because I knew I had to show out when I got to Cali. I packed what I was gonna bring and told my mom I was ready to go to the airport. My mom helped me with my suitcases to the car and I doubled check to make sure I had what I needed. I got in the back seat and my mom drove and her Gf was in the passenger side. I texted my best friend to let her know I was headed to the airport now. I hated the fact you had to be there two hours early because you have to check in. They be searching you and shit that's why I see why they say two hours ahead. Anyways we got there in like 45 minutes I got my bags out the back and I hugged my mom and her girlfriend goodbye. "I will let you know about that house when I get more info", she said before sending me on my way.