28

Shakira
Omg tonight was special already and whatever Mali had goin on I loved it. I felt like a princess and I wanted to be hers if she let me. Tonight I would tell her how I feel about her and I was wondering what she had to tell me. I got nervous immediately because I didn't know what to expect. I was just gonna see how tonight plays out. Anyways after seeing those roses we were finally seated at the table. The waitress brought us wine and wine glasses and poured wine in our empty glasses. "Enjoy while I go grab you guys some appetizers", the waiter said. Mali grabber her cup and gulped that damn wine fast as hell. She must really be nervous cause she poured another glass. Maybe that wine was really good to her. I smiled as we looked over the menu while waiting on appetizers. It was a lot of food choices but I knew what I was ordering. Mali was still looking and I know her fat ass bout to order every damn thing. Mali finally decided on what she wanted to order and I already knew what I wanted. She got seafood and I got Italian because this restaurant literally sold all types of foods. We ate and the minutes passed on and we were starting to get full. Mali gave me a look and I grew nervous. I closed my eyes with my hands and she removed them from my face.

"So what I wanted you here for is to ask you a serious question", Mali said. "Okay and what is that", I asked all nervously. "I want to know if you would be my girlfriend", she asked without hesitation. "I been thinking about when you would finally ask or I just thought we would continue to be friends with benefits." "Well now I'm serious, I'm all in and I really like you", she said lifting my chin up. The way she looks at me makes chills run down my spine. The closer she got to me the more nervous I started to get. "Mali I would love to be your girlfriend", I finally said answering her question. "Good I'm glad you picked the right choice", she said laughing. Hopefully this was the right choice I've made, I thought. I was happy now because I been waiting so long. I have been patient for so long and I didn't know if she felt the same way. Anyways we left dinner after paying and made way to a nice hotel she had reserved. We was at the front desk getting our key and we went on the elevator. When we got off on our floor she covered my eyes and said, "I got a surprise for you baby." Now what was she up to, I said to myself in my mind. We stopped briefly and I guess we were in front of our room. She used one hand to get the key card so we could go inside.

Inside was fucking wonderful as soon as I set foot in the door, there was rose petals everywhere and candles lit. I felt like K Michelle song VSOP because Mali made this night very special. Than she really had some Henny, Remy and champagne on ice and food and fruit platters set up already. This girl not only had shocked me by asking me to be hers but she went all out to make sure my night was great. I was surely going to return the favor after having a few drinks and eating some scrumptious looking fruit. I walked into the bedroom and there was a sexy laced negligee laid out on the bed. It was gold just like my dress I had on and she had the fucking gold red bottoms to match. I could've melted because I always wanted these shoes but they were just so much. She walked over to the jacuzzi bathtub and ran me a bath and she set the jets on high. She watched me undress and than she followed behind me. In the jacuzzi tub we were relaxing and sharing drinks and things started to get heated between us two because of the music she had playing. Than I was already feeling tipsy and boy she was looking damn good. She came closer to me and my heart damn near jumped out my chest. I don't know why she made me feel like it was my first time seeing her.