13

Shakira
I woke up relieved to see Mali in the bed with me cause honestly last night I thought the worse. I smiled as I got out of bed so I could go cook my boo some breakfast and also my best friend. Minutes later I felt arms wrap around me and I giggled as Mali kissed my neck. I loved those from her and I just loved her attention but still we didn't have a title. I just know that nobody else could fuck her but me. Maybe I get jealous if a bitch look too hard so I don't know where my feelings are at right now. I don't know if I want a relationship with Mali or if I just want her to be my friends with benefits. Benefits can come with feelings though and what if somebody begins to fall for the other person. Ugh this was so difficult but I didn't wanna ruin my mood thinking bout that shit. Mali let me go as I was deep in my thoughts and I finished up breakfast. I had made chocolate chip waffles, scrambled eggs, smoked applewood and maple flavored sausage links and I had some sweet biscuits. Mali licked her lip as I placed her plate down on the table. Keisha was awoke after Mali was almost damn near done with her food. "Smells good in her best friend", Keisha said to me with a smile. She looked at Mali and just said hey and that was awkward.

Now I'm wondering if maybe Keisha tried to come onto her because yesterday she was just so chummy with Mali. I was gonna mind my business though but still be keeping a close look out. I still don't trust Keisha entirely to be alone around Mali. Mali still had that happy look on her face so maybe I was overthinking. I just hope I was because if I find anything out I'm putting my foot up Keisha's ass. This time it won't be a friendship and I'll be sending her ass back. Well she had to wait on her house but she could go stay at an hotel if anything was going on. Anyways I wasn't gonna let anything ruin my good spirits because nobody want these problems. Anyways I was wondering what we would all get into today cause honestly I was tired of sitting in the house. "Can we go shopping", Keisha asked. "You know what hat sounds like a good idea", I responded. Mali gave a thumbs up while eating her second plate. I shook my head cause this girl could put down some food. Keisha and I went to get ready while Mali finished up her food. She would be getting ready after her third plate I thought to myself laughing. As I put my shoes on she was up here now getting dressed and damn daddy was looking good. "Who you looking good for", I asked. "Not you", Mali said laughing giving me an I'm just playing look.

Yeah she better be playing cause like I said she is mine. Ugh I'm claiming this girl and we don't even have a title. I don't know if she's claiming me but clearly no one texts her phone, not that I know of lol. Anyways everybody was finally dressed and ready to go and I made sure the house was secured and locked before leaving out. We hopped in the Porsche and Mali turned her music on full blast and headed towards the mall. Keisha was in the back seat getting lit like she was in the club or something. "I wanna go out maybe I'll see a fine stud finally", Keisha said. "That's a good idea", I said to her. Mali agreed with us too and I guess we were going out tonight. "Wait do you have clubs that'll let us in with our ages cause usually it's 21 and up for clubs", Keisha asked. "We have some 18 and up clubs so calm y'all tits, I got y'all", Mali said. Keisha was relieved and so was I cause I wanted to get out of that house. I felt like I was on lock down even when I did freedom. Mali was just the only one who is pushing a car right now. I was glad her dad left the car or we would have to get Lyft or Uber and I hate riding with strangers. I heard some shit about Uber but anyways we were finally at the mall about 45 minutes later.