21

Keisha
I was in my hotel and Riko was dead ass sleep beside me. I thought that when we fucked it was gonna be awesome but to be honest Mali was all I could think about. Riko head was wack and also the strap and she got the nerves to fucking be sleep. I could see if the shit was great but it was the worse ever. I wanted to wake her up and tell her to leave but I wasn't gonna be rude. She started to stir in her sleep and I hope she wakes up soon so she could go. I didn't wanna think about Mali because I was still kinda pissed off what happened but I was over it. I wasn't talking to Shakira because I just don't know what the fuck is going on honestly. I just wish all of us could get over the shit so I decided to text Shakira and asked what she was doing later. She texted back and said nothing but chilling in the house so I asked her to meet up for lunch. I was shocked she agreed but I wanted to smooth things out hmm I wonder if I could get Mali to come. Maybe I could get her over here first after Riko leaves so we "could talk". I'm pretty sure we could straighten things up right here in my room. I reached over to grab my phone off the dresser and I shot her a text and dropped my addy.

I laid back down and set an alarm for two hours later cause it was still early as hell. It was finally two hours later and Riko was up getting dressed. "Damn baby last night was great you got some good pussy that shit put me right to sleep", she said. "Mmhmm it was so good babe I'll call you when you get home or later", I said. I was tryna get her out of there and she gave me a kiss and I rolled my eyes when she walked out. I made sure she was gone and jumped for joy so I could get ready for Mali to come over. She said she would before she had to go do something so I had to make sure I look sexy for her. I didn't wanna take her time up but I was gonna take it. Damn look at me sounding foolish but this shit needed to be straight between us. Than somebody gotta make up for the bad ass sex I just got. I put on my sexy silk lingerie and my red bottom heels. Somebody knocked at the door and I made sure I was right before opening it. It was Mali and she looked fine and she looked at me and shook her head. She was lusting I could see it in her eyes that she wanted it. "So wassup and I know this ain't what you called me here for, where your bitch Riko."

Ugh shut up and just let this shit happen I thought in my head. "Riko is gonna be out the picture she can't even fuck", I blurted out truthfully. "So you expecting me to make you cum cause she couldn't", Mali said with a raised eyebrow. I nodded my head yes and hit down on my lip and she got up. It looked like she was heading to the door and I thought damn I failed. Than she turned around and grabbed me by my neck and started kissing me. Oh my I loved when she took control that shit always did something to me. My pussy was wet right now just by her choking me and putting me in my place. She started talking dirty and aggressively to me and I was leaking now. She rubbed my clit and she felt how wet I was. She pushed me on the bed and ripped off the lingerie. Damn this must been that anger she had built up towards me. She shoved her two fingers inside of me and I went crazy like oh gosh. She was fingering me for a minute and than I was about to cum but she removed her fingers. She pulled down her shorts and her strap was just hanging there. She opened my legs wider and slid it right in my wet dripping pussy. I could feel my pussy tighten around it cause I'm bout to have a grip on daddy dick, damn she fucks me so good.