14

Mali
Finally we were at the mall and I couldn't wait to cop me some more swag. The girls were walking arm in arm in front of me like they knew where they was going. I just let them walk to see if they would get confused soon. The mall in Cali is huge so if they get lost they are just lost lol. I mean they both had working phones but Shakira was the only with with my number and it was gonna stay that way. I knew better to give Keisha any contact information of mine. Especially after last night, I'm glad I shook that shit and dipped because I would be betraying Shakira's trust. She was loyal as hell to me and we didn't even have a title so idk what the hell we are. We ain't a couple but we keep fucking around, so maybe we're friends with benefits. I really don't know I just think we should sit down and talk this out. I'm really not ready to be into anything anyways because I still had some issues with myself I was overcoming. Anyways on with the fun and the shopping cause I was ready to get lit tonight. Honestly I just wanted to see what Shakira would look like tonight. "Best friend remember all the parties we went to and how much fun we had", Keisha asked. Shakira smiled and nodded yes and she did a little dance. We went into a store that was for the girls.

I wasn't uncomfortable at all I just waited until they found some stuff that they liked. Knowing them they'll be in the mall all day cause y'all know how females are. After hours shopping we got some food cause we were starving. Before leaving the mall a group of girls came up to me and I realized a few of them and the lead bitch of the group was my ex. "Sade the fuck you want", I asked sucking my teeth. "Mali I want you and I've missed you, please give me another chance", she begged. "Nah I'm with my girl", pointing at Shakira. I motioned her to come here and she did and Sade didn't like that shit. I tongued kissed Shakira right in front of Sade and her friends and she began to turn red. "So now what was you saying again", I asked sarcastically. Sade stood there speechless with an embarrassed look on her face. Her whole world look crushed and she took off crying. That's not my problem, she fucked up with me and now she regretting the shit. Keisha came over looking intrigued at the drama that went on but it was over. I was hoping Sade didn't want to catch an ass whooping today. I think she got the hint after I passionately kissed Shakira. It was weird because I felt something I never felt before. Anyways we decided to leave before anything else popped off and besides we needed our rest.

Ugh now I was worried Sade might be at that party but she barely goes out. Tonight she can get her ass beat cause Shakira look like she don't play. Anyways we made it home safely and got all the bags inside and the girls dispersed upstairs to go take a nap. I had to handle a few more things so I stepped out the house and pulled up where I knew I didn't belong. Sade was outside with her arms folded across her chest but fuck how she was feeling. I just wanted to make sure we was good so I know nothing crazy would pop off tonight. "Mali how could you do me like that, I wanted to fix things with you but you moved on." I stood there and looked at her like is you serious. "Sade you cheated on me so fuck you, call Brenton why you ain't fuckin her with her fake ass", I said in anger. Brenton used to be my homie until she crossed me by fuckin Sade and Sade just as worse as her ass. That story right there is for another time but right now I'm just tryna keep the peace. I don't want Sade to get her head knocked off her shoulders if she try some funny shit. "I'm not even going to that party cause Brenton is gonna be there", Sade said. Ugh now that was even more worse cause I'm gon knock that bitch out for doing what she did.