2

Mali
"Yo what you doing today", my dad asked when I walked into the house. "I'm chilling and minding my business", I said with a smirk. He bucked at me and I dodged out his way. I laughed shaking my head as I took a seat on the couch. "My buddy's daughter is moving here and we're going over there when she gets here", my dad said. "Okay that's fine just let me know when she touches down", I said grabbing the remote so I could watch tv. "Your mom wants you to call her, maybe it's time y'all finally talk", he said. I didn't want to talk to that bitch, excuse my language but she didn't give a fuck about me when she put me out because I was a lesbian. I don't care for a relationship with her and she hasn't been in my life since I came out so fuck no I ain't talking to her. "Dad can you just drop it, you know exactly why me and your baby mama ain't speaking, she ain't my mom she's just somebody who gave birth to me." My dad gave me a look and didn't say anything else. He just reminded me to make sure I wasn't doing anything later. Now all I wanted to do was get high and get a bottle because he just blew me talking bout my mom. Anyways I started watching tv until my phone started ringing and it was yet another unsaved number.

I picked up on the third ring and the female's voice was so damn cute. "Hey Mali I don't know if you remember but I asked for your number yesterday at the pier", she said. I had forgotten I did go there with my homies and we was lit as fuck. Now I remember what shorty looked like so I continued on the conversation. After speaking to her for a minute we hung up and I saved her number and began texting her. Maybe after doing whatever my dad was talking bout, I could go link up with her. Yeah and ima bring the weed cause every girl like to smoke. After watching tv for a bit I decided to go take a three hour nap cause I was tired, I had been out all night last night. I literally came home like an hour ago and that's when my dad asked all them damn questions lol. I went upstairs and took off what I had on which was last night's outfit and thought to myself I need to shower when I get up. After being in my boxes and sports bra I got under my covers and laid down. I put my phone on do not disturb because my phone has been jumping all day and I really just want to sleep. I closed my eyes and I was out. *Three hours later*, my alarm blared through the room and I stretched and got up and walked into my bathroom.

I cut the shower on to my liking and waited for the water to heat up. I stripped out my boxers and sports bra and grabbed some new ones. I grabbed my old spice body wash and my rag and stepped inside the shower now that the water was hot. I wet my body first than proceeded to bath, I felt better after washing my body with soap like three times. I was smelling good and wide awake now and was ready to find me something to throw on. I left my foggy bathroom after drying off and putting my sports bra and boxers on. I went inside my walk-in closet to find my outfit for the rest of the day. I took out some jeans and a tank top and threw em on the bed. I lotioned my body really good before I put on my clothes.  I was finally dressed and looking good as fuck. I went downstairs and my dad smiled at me. "Finally you listen for once", he said sarcastically. "Dude you get on my nerves too", I said shaking my head. I sat down on the other couch and asked was that girl here yet. I had other shit I could do and I didn't want my time to be wasted. "She's here she's just getting settled in, don't be rushing cause I can still bust you upside your fucking head", my dad said sternly. I shut up when he said that cause my dad don't play that shit.