12

Mali
Damn everybody went to bed on me and I knew they ass couldn't hang. I don't think Shakira best friend was tired I just think she left cause she been staring at me the whole time. I was about to get up until Keisha came back in. "I'm not really tired and I don't know why", she said standing in a robe. "Wanna smoke again", I asked just being courteous. She nodded her head yes and I sparked up. I knew Shakira was knocked out cause she had been up early this morning. Her ass was so excited about her best friend coming now she done fell asleep on us. Her best friend Keisha was a sexy ass chocolate drop to be honest and she was thick in all the right places. I could see why Shakira don't trust her round nobody. Than I hear she has a rep like not bad but embarrassing. Her ex did that shit to her and she must have been upset. I know I would have been if somebody did some foul shit like that to me. I just do foul shit back but that ain't the person I am anymore. I done mature and grew a lot since my recent break up. That bitch still hit me up til this day, like you fucked up now you mad cause I'm doing me. Anyways I was even more high now and was ready for bed. I just wanted to wake Shakira up to some bomb ass head.

Keisha eyes were hazy now and she kept biting her lip and twirling her hair. She walked over to where I was sitting and sat in my lap. "What are you doing", I asked looking at her crazy. "I'm horny I want you to fuck me like you do Shakira, y'all not together so she can't be mad", Keisha said. "But we fucking though", I said looking at her like she wilding. She started grinding on my lap and I held her waist down. Ugh I hated that I had on gym shorts cause I had wore my pack it strap so now that she was pressed against it, I wanted to be inside her. I whipped it out my shorts and she dropped her mouth. She was facing me now and sat on my lap just like that. She slid down on my strap and I held her hips while she rode me. Fuck she felt good and she was working my shit. She started going faster on it now and was throwing her head back. I went deeper inside her her moans were trying to get loud. "Not to loud ma she might hear", I whispered in her ear. "Daddy but it feels so good", she whimpered. She started riding my strap more crazily and speeding up and I was bout to lose it. I let out some grunts and she slowed down some but still was clenching her pussy on my strap like omg.

I now had Keisha on all fours with her ass up on the couch. I eased in behind her and went to work on that pussy. "Mali you feel so good inside of me fuck this pussy daddy", she moaned. Man this girl gon have me killed by Shakira and its like she ain't care. She was about to cum and was saying my name over and over. I hopped up realizing I fell asleep and all this shit was a dream. Keisha was calling my name and she was in her night clothes instead of a robe. I had to make sure this was a dream and it was. "Are you good", she asked looking at me like I was crazy. "Yeah I'm good just had a bad dream that's all", I said lying. She walked over to me while I was standing up and she just looked at me. She touched my head and told me I felt hot and might be getting sick. I was sweating now cause she was too close I didn't know what to do. When she walked off I walked behind her bumping into her by accident. She grinded her ass on me for a little and I thought to myself, oh boy. "Mali you should come in my room I know you want me", she said. "Nah ima go up with Shakira shawty but nice try", I said going up the steps. I was now laying next to Shakira in bed.