22

Shakira
I was sitting at the spot Keisha told me to meet her at and she walked in ten minutes later. I waved her over to where I was seated and she took a seat in front of me. She had a smile on her face so I'm guessing she saw Riko before coming here. I shook my head wishing Mali would come see me. "Oh Mali said she would come I kinda shot her a text for you", she said. I got happy and I believe she was lying so I was gonna have to see. We were talking and she was apologizing and I accepted it but I warned her this better be her last time. We ordered food and was talking more and Mali walked to the back and found us. She made me move over and I was surprised she wanted to sit by me. The waitress came to take her order and her high ass got a lot of food. I could tell by her eyes she had smoked and I bit my lip cause she always so damn fine when she high. While we was sitting here I felt Mali place her hand on my leg. I think she tryna be slick but I needed to be touched. Glad I had on something easy access and was wearing no panties. I felt her hand ease up my skirt and it was close to my throbbing pussy. She inched her fingers to rub on my clit.

Mali kept going and she was speeding up too and I was moving around like I had ants in my pants. Damn that shit felt good as fuck and I wanted more but I couldn't hold my moans in. I felt her stop as the food came and she wiped her hand off with a napkin. Keisha was too busy in her phone to recognize what was going on. We all talked while eating than chilled around for a little bit. We had a good day and I'm glad that we could get shit handled and straightened out. Mali hugged me and told me she would follow me home. I got excited to hear that so I ran to my car and yelled bye to Keisha. I got in and buckled up and turned up my music and now I was turned up. I was happy cause I'm bout to ride Mali strap til the sun rise. I finally made it home 25 minutes later and Mali pulled up in a smoky gray Tesla. Damn her car sexy as fuck I thought to myself and that shit made me much wetter. I got out of my car and she got out of hers and she walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and brought me closer to her body. Damn she smells so nice and I just wanted to be in the house. She grabbed me by the back of my neck when I walked toward the door.

Damn daddy is so aggressive I like it she had me by my neck and bent over on my car. She undid her pants and pulled out her strap and she lifted my skirt up. My bare ass was showing but I didn't give a fuck I needed to be fucked good. Daddy slid her strap inside of me and my shit was drenching. I was gonna make sure all my juices were on her strap. I hoped nobody saw us cause we were fucking outside and this some shit I never did. But for Mali I'll take all kind of risks and do whatever just as long as she wasn't gonna be mad with me. I'm glad we could make up and now we could move forward and try to figure out a name that we putting on what we gonna be. I wasn't gonna think about that though I was just thinking how good she was fucking this pussy. "Daddy this pussy is all for you", I moaned and screamed. She pounded my shit harder and went faster ooouuu she was so deep in me. I wanted to scratch her back up so bad but she was still fucking me from behind. She slid up and fixed herself and I did the same. I grabbed her hand and led her in the house. Yeah she was bout to get it real good. I led her upstairs to my room and pushed her on the bed.