16

Shakira
I was done food shopping and on the way home now. I probably spent like two hours tryna shop for food. I called Mali and she sounded tired but she needed to be up to help me with these groceries. She said she would get up and I probably highly doubt it. Her ass just be laying in bed for a minute than when she feels up to it, she'll finally get her ass up. Anyways I headed home and I was there in the next 20 minutes. Surprisingly Mali was outside waiting on me and now I wouldn't have to be mad at her. She grabbed the bags I had in my hand and I walked back to the car to get more. A few minutes later everything was in the kitchen and Mali and I were both putting up the food in the refrigerator and deep freezer. Now it was time to relax until it was time for me to cook. Mali and I were watching tv on the couch and Keisha came out of her room. "Damn you been sleeping all day", I said. "I had a long night but it was amazing", Keisha said smiling big as hell. "I'm happy for you best friend and I'm glad you found you somebody." She smirked and just nodded as I said that. I wonder who she was talking to and I wonder if we were going to be able to meet her. Keisha seems real happy though.

I chilled a little bit longer than got up to begin dinner which would be ready in about an hour. Mali was napping she seemed tired today but that's her fault she tries to stay up all night. Anyways I was in the middle of cooking and Mali looked refreshed because she was in the kitchen with me now. Keisha went somewhere and she wasn't back and I was hoping she was okay. I called her and she didn't pick up but she did text me. She must be busy and from the looks of the detailed text I didn't have to worry anymore. I think she was with the person she was messing around with. I was happy for her that she put herself out there. Anyways dinner was almost finished and somebody came busting through the door. It was Keisha and somebody else in the house. Mali got up and made a face like why are they so loud. I could see it all over her face she was gonna be aggravated. "Who the hell is that", she asked with and raised eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders cause I didn't know yet they haven't even came in the kitchen yet. Keisha walked in than some dark skin stud walked in behind her. "Hey sorry we were loud but this nigga over here about high", Keisha said. "It's fine but next time walk in here with some respect", Mali said. Keisha rolled her eyes and I cleared my throat.

I know that if Mali saw that she would be cussing her ass out right now. "Hey guys this is Riko my new friend", Keisha said smiling. Riko was blushing hard as hell while holding onto Keisha's waist. Aww look at my bestie finally being happy but Mali stood look agitated for some reason. I walked over to her after finishing up cooking and I kisses her lips. She smiled and gave me a hug and held on tight to me. I love how she likes to be under me and I was wanting to change her mood after we had dinner. I miss her beating this pussy up and her tongue was much needed. Maybe both of us would get out of our feelings after we both got what we wanted. I know I was ready to get Mali's face soaked and I hope she was just as ready as I was. Other than that I fixed plates and we all sat down for dinner. Everybody fucked up the food and Riko complimented me on my cooking. "Damn ma this good who taught you how to cook", she asked. "Her name is Shakira not ma bruh", Mali spat sounding angry. "My bad but I'm sure I was talking to her not you homie", Riko said back. I shook my head as Mali got up to approach Riko. "Bruh I will knock your ass out, this my girl shit and you gon respect the people in here fuck you saying".