11

Keisha
I was finally in Cali with my best friend and that sexy ass stud that she was fucking with. I had tried not to stare so hard but damn "daddy was fine as hell I hope her wallets got condoms in it". Lol anyways we were at Shakira's house and Mali started rolling up and I smelled sea food coming from the kitchen. "Damn did y'all cool sea food", I asked. "Nah we bought some", Mali responded. I just nodded and got up and walked into the kitchen to get a peep at what they bought. It was all my favorites and I was ready to eat. I went back in the living room and I saw Shakira and Mali getting close and comfy. Ugh wish I had someone to do that with, if I couldn't get Mali right now I sure was gonna ask if she had any friends. I was just tryna have her to myself and I will soon. I know Shakira already be catching on and shit. This time around I'll be extra careful though. Mali was looking sexy as hell smoking and I went closer so I could hit that blunt. Shakira had it now and I was just waiting for her to pass it. "So Mali do you have any friends like you", I asked. "What you mean like her", Shakira asked shooting me a look. "Like stud friends dang best friend chill", I replied. She passed the blunt to me and laughed.

"I'm high as hell yall", Shakira said still laughing. Yeah her ass fried and I was starting to feel it so I passed the blunt to Mali. I smiled at her and she smirked and shook her head. She is so damn fine to me I thought in my head as I examined her up and down on the slick. I was getting turned on just by looking at her. I moved around in my seat a little but that didn't help. I wanted to be moving my pussy all on Mali's face, it's like I could feel her tongue on my clit. Mali lit another blunt and it went around in rotation. We were high as hell now and we all got up and headed to the kitchen. Shakira gave us plates and we loaded up with seafood. We were at the table munching down fucking the food up. Minutes later we were all done eating and decided to go watch tv in the living room. "Best friend where am I sleeping", I asked. "Oh come on I just almost forgot", she replied laughing. Mali grabbed my bags with her low ass eyes and she looked even more fine while high. Damn I really gotta try to resist her because I'm not tryna lose my best friend. Last time I did that and I almost didn't get her back. I just can't help that she is so lucky with all the fine ass people and it's like I get passed up.

I know there ain't nothing wrong with me but everybody says I have a reputation. So my reputation is making me look bad and I don't like that. This is exactly why my mom wanted me to move out to Cali. I'm not a hoe like honestly I just did some shit I'm not pleased with myself. My ex boyfriend is the one who got me bad rep and now I fuckin hate him. I acted out irrationally and made people believe the shit being said about me. I was so embarrassed but it's okay cause karma is coming to bite him in his ass. After they showed me my room we went back to chill. Shakira said she was getting tired and Mali still wanted to watch a little more tv so she stayed downstairs. "I'll be up in a minute", Mali said to Shakira while smacking her butt. "Okay daddy I'll be waiting and good night best friend." I gave her a huge hug and told her good night as I sat back down to watch whatever show Mali was so into. Mali sat back down and I looked over at her. I wanted to spark up a conversation but I didn't know what to say. "I'm going to bed too good night Mali and it was nice to meet you", I said getting up. "Goodnight and it was nice meeting you too", Mali said. I went to my room and thought okay I got this.