4

Mali
I was with my dad at his best friend's Jonas house when Jonas called his daughter down. She ran downstairs and damn boy was she fine as hell. I cleared my throat and my dad nudged me to say something, but he spoke instead. "Hey Shakira this is my daughter Mali and Mali this is Shakira", my dad said. "Hey wassup", I said giving her a head nod. She shook my hand and man she got some soft nice pretty skin. "Nice to meet you, how bout I show you around", she said. Damn I ain't never had nobody be this generous with me in awhile. I followed her as she gave me a tour of her house. I couldn't help but to stare and hopefully she wouldn't notice but she is sexy as fuck. I licked my lips as she led me to her bedroom and closed her door behind us. "You can have a seat I don't bite", she said flashing me the prettiest smile. "I bite though", I said laughing and winking my eye. "You're funny but fine", she said. "Are you into girls", I asked. "I never been with one so I can't be into something I never tried", she said sarcastically. "Come and try me", I mumbled and she said huh cause I guess she didn't hear me. "I didn't say anything I just was saying how girly your room is." She threw a pillow at me and I grabbed her by her waist.

She was making me nervous because I wanted to do some things to her. "What are you looking at Mali", she asked. "I'm looking at you I just want you to call me daddy", I replied. She bit her lip as I was still holding on to her waist. "Hold on ima see what our dads are doing", she said leaving the room. I think I'm bout to get lucky but I'm not for sure. This girl barely don't know me and she bout to let me hit. She just fine as hell I can't pass that up. She came back and locked the door and sat next to me. "They said that they was going to the bar so we're here alone", she said. "So come here", I whispered in her ear and grabbed her waist and made her topple on me. "Kiss me I want to know how it feels to kiss a girl", she said. We leaned in and shared a kiss and I felt fireworks going off inside of me. She intertwined her tongue with mine and she was bout to make me go crazy. "Umm damn that was nice to be honest", she said looking me in my eyes. "I want you so bad but I have to get to know you first", she said fully sitting on the bed. "I understand and you right so let's just talk", I said. We talked about everything and it seemed like it was hours, until our dads got back.

It was probably like 6 in the evening now, so Shakira and I went downstairs to check to see if they were home. They were asleep on the couch with the football game on. Shakira nudged her dad and I tried to get mine up. "Yo dad wake your greasy ass up", I yelled. He jumped up startled and I started laughing. "I'm glad you girls are acquainted so now Shakira has a friend", my dad said. "Yes Mali is pretty awesome", Shakira said blushing a little. I blew her a kiss when they wasn't looking and she blushed even harder. Damn shawty know she fine and she wasn't easy, I liked that about her a lot. "Shakira is cool and you have a gorgeous daughter Jonas", I said. He said thank you and my dad looked at me crazy. "Okay we're gonna go now", my dad said getting up off the couch. We left and I gave Shakira a hug and I could feel her lips on my neck. "Such a tease", I whispered in her ear. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me hard. My dad and I left out and walked up the street to our house. "Did you make a move on Shakira, cause she acts if she's known you all her life", my dad asked. "Nah we just talked dad and we got to know a little more info about each other", I said. "Well if you do want her don't be scared to let her know."