9

Mali
I was chilling with Shakira still because our dads was still on that business trip. Today her best friend comes to Cali and we gotta go get her from the airport soon. Since I had my dad's Porsche I agreed to take her to pick up her best friend. We still had some hours to wait so we was just chilling. I needed to go home and get my weed and my other bottles I had. We was gon get lit as soon as her best friend was here. "Hey Kira I'm bout to walk to my house and get my weed you wanna come", I asked. "Yes I wanna come let me put my slippers on and we can leave", she replied. She put her slippers on and grabbed her house key and phone and we left out. She had on some sweats with no panties cause I could see that ass jiggle every time she walked. I licked my lips cause I was so turned on, I might fuck her at the crib. "Mali I know you looking at my ass, it's fat ain't it", she said looking back at me. I just nodded my head yeah and continued walking towards my house. We got there in like 5 minutes and I opened the door and I walked in first than she followed behind me. "We taking the Porsche back to your crib", I said grabbing her from behind. She was pressed against me and I wanted to fuck her so bad.

I knew we could've but I had to get my weed first so I headed to my room while she explored our house. A few minutes later she came back and I had my weed and was now ready to go. "Can we go get food first before we head back to the house", she pleaded with her lip poked out. "Okay what you wanna get", I asked. "Seafood please, like all the good stuff that comes in those aluminum pans", she replied. She was most definitely reading my damn mind right now cause I wanted the same. I went to our garage and unlocked our gold colored Porsche. Shakira examined the car with awe like she never seen one of these before and I just shook my head. "Please don't kill me on the way there", she said. I shot her a look like girl you got me fucked up. I opened her door for her and she got inside and buckled up. I ran to the driver's side and buckled up before cranking up the car. Once we were safely inside I opened up the garage door on my phone and backed out. I closed it back once I was completely out and than I headed to go get us the food. "So do you wanna smoke before or after we eat", I asked. "After is fine with me because I know I will fuck up this seafood", she replied. "Shit me too."

We were finally at the restaurant and we placed the order for what we wanted. It would be a 30-45 minute wait cause we got a lot of shit. Well I didn't want to starve her best friend when she touched down. I made sure to get enough food for all three of us and we had to wait to smoke. I forgot I had to get her from the airport in about another hour or so. Finally our food came up and we got it and carried it to the car. I placed everything on some plastic in the back so no juices will spill on the Porsche's carpet. My dad will be pissed if anything happened to his ride. Shit I would be too if I worked as hard as he did. Anyways we got our food and headed back to Shakira's house, we finally got there and we put the food on the counter. I looked at the time and we walked back out the house so we could go get her best friends. "I'm so excited because I haven't seen my best friend in forever", Shakira said. "Shit wish my homie would come visit but sometimes she be playing." She just mouthed out oh and I continued driving, I turned on some music and we was both vibing on the way to the airport. We got to the airport in thirty minutes tops and she called her best friend to let her know we were here.