17

Mali
Man Keisha better get her bitch before I knock her ass out, ain't no bitch gon disrespect me in my girl shit. I was all in Riki's face now and I wanted to fight since this nigga wanna fun her mouth so much. After I said what I said the bitch gon look at me like she really was gonna do something. She started to inch up from her chair so I hit her ass right in the face. If you wanna buck ima buck right back pussy ass. "Keisha get Riko outta here now", Shakira said pulling me back. "I am I won't be bringing her back here I see", Keisha said with an attitude. "Girl don't nobody give a fuck about your attitude your bitch shouldn't have came here with no attitude I'll punch her in her shit again ", I said. Riko was holding her face and her eye looked swollen but I ain't give no fucks. I couldn't fully enjoy my dinner cause this damn dyke ruined it. If she would have kept her mouth shut her face wouldn't hurt. Shakira had me in her room now since Keisha left with that bitch. "Mali what the hell is really going on", Shakira asked. "That bitch was being disrespectful if you couldn't see that than something wrong with you." She looked at me in shock and I shrugged my shoulders because I was right. She walked away and I just laid back on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

I sighed loudly because now I was in my thoughts. I had a lot on my mind especially since what happened between me and Keisha. Speaking of her she text me saying nice job asshole. I laughed hard at the message and sent her laughing crying faces back. She sent the rolling eye emojis like I give a fuck. After looking at her messages I was getting mad all over again. I knew what would make me feel better so I rolled up a few blunts and sparked one while rolling. Now I was hazed and in a daze and Shakira came back in the room fanning the smoke that was still floating through the room. "So you got started without me damn", Shakira said. "Girl I rolled more so hush", I responded and licked my lips. My eyes were lower than the Chinese and now I was feeling some type of way. I grabbed Shakira by the waist as she took some puffs of the second blunt I had rolled. I rubbed my fingers against her pussy through her leggings. I could feel that she was wet and I wanted to make her wetter. I tugged at her leggings and she put her finger up motioning for me to wait. I wanted them off of her now but she still was smoking that blunt. She passed me the blunt and I put it out in the ashtray. She had her leggings off now and that ass was sitting right in her lace panties.

I licked my lips as she sat on top of me facing towards me. I kissed her stomach area and her waistline and she was biting her lip. I picked her up and laid her on the bed to continue kissing her all over her body. I had an attitude and I wanted Shakira to fix it she always get daddy right every time. Her best friend really ain't have nothing on her I just told her what she wanted to hear. I wasn't gon focus on her right now though I was concentrating on my baby tonight. As I kissed and licked Shakira nipples she let out soft moans and told me don't stop in a sexy ass tone. Damn she don't understand ima have her barely walking in the morning. After kissing more spots I went down to kiss that moist pussy. Kissing her pussy turned me all the way on so I slowly flicked my tongue up and down her clit. She grabbed at my head and pushed it down and now I was drowning. Her pussy was so wet I could feel her juices spilling on my face. I already knew my face would be a mess but I didn't mind. Just as long as I can make Shakira bust and go to sleep than I was good. Shakira now had her legs locked around my head and she kept squeezing tighter the deeper and faster I would go.