27

Mali-1 week later
Shakira had finally came home after burying her mom and I had given her time to cope and get over it all before I asked her to be my girlfriend. Now tonight we are going out to dinner and I could finally ask her. I was at her house sitting on her bed telling her how I think we should go shopping. She smiled big as hell when I said that, I wanted her to get sexy for me tonight. I never knew that she would be everything to me. I just thought that maybe we were just gonna stay fucking and just be cool but I developed real feelings. I wondered if she feels the same that's why tonight I'm going to see. If she rejects me if I ask her to be mine than I know what's really up. I just hope she says yes though because I don't wanna look embarrassed. Anyways we both got ready to go to the mall so we can shop for some outfits. Y'all know me I might fuck around and get a suit or a tux, I'm talkin like I'm bout to be married or something lol. After we got ready we headed out to my car and I held Shakira's door open for her. "Aww thanks Mali you're such a gentleman", she said laughing a bit. I laughed cause she thinks she's so cute and funny. We drove off headed to the mall with the music blasting.

We arrived to the mall and when we got inside everybody was eyeing us. Boys and studs were eyeing Shakira and girls were eyeing me. "Fuck is everybody looking at", Shakira asked. Shit I wondered the same thing but didn't really care, I continued to walk to the stores we needed to be at. "So since we're having dinner at a nice restaurant I want you to find the sexiest dress to wear", I said. She nodded and went inside the dress store and I went inside the store where they sell tuxedos and suits. I found me a gold tux with a white long sleeve polo button up shirt. The next thing for me to get was some gold shoes and go check on Shakira. She came in with a bag that you hang dresses up in so I don't know how her dress looks. She was tryna he nosy but my tux was hidden in the tux bag. We made our way to the shoe place and this girl looking at more than heels. She convinced me to get her the new Jordans so we came out the store with like 10 pair of shoes. We decided to go home now and just snack until it was time to get ready for our date. The closer it got to being time the more nervous I got. A million things were running through my mind right now. What if she turns me down I asked myself and now I was scared.

It came time to get ready and we went in separate rooms to put on our outfits. I couldn't wait to see what Shakira had got. I knew she was going to be sexy because she got her hair done this week and it was still sexy. Everything about this girl was fucking amazing and I just had to make her mind. It took about 45 minutes to get ready for the both of us so I closed my eyes and Shakira did the same. We opened our eyes at the count of three to see each other's outfits and Shakira looked drop dead gorgeous. My mouth dropped looking at how beautiful she was, she had a 24k gold dress with a gold tiara and some gold red bottoms. That dress fit every curve and I wanted to skip dinner and go to dessert. "Damn daddy you look good, you sure you wanna go to dinner", Shakira asked cheesing and laughing. "Girl I already made these reservations and paid for this place so we wouldn't have to worried bout being disturbed", I said. Yeah I bought the whole restaurant out just for us cause I wanted tonight to be special. After getting dressed we headed out and made it to the restaurant in about 25 minutes. I gave my last name to the person at the front and we got directed to a table. Shakira gasped at the sight of the rose petals on the floor and than she hugged me tight.