15

Keisha
I heard Mali come back through the door and I was watching tv. "Is everything good", I asked as she came in looking upset. "No not really but it will be", she responded. "Hey Shakira said if you don't think it's a good idea to go to the party, we shouldn't go." Mali nodded to agree with me but something was bothering her. "You know what she's right because my arch enemy is there and I might kill that dyke ass bitch", Mali said through gritted teeth. Yeah whatever happened between whoever she's talking bout must had been bad. Mali lit up a blunt and she looked like she needed it. She puffed on it for a while and she passed it to me. I wish I could comfort her but I had to know my limits and boundaries when it came down to her. Her being mad was sexy to me and it turned me on. I was now high as hell and it was starting to get to me. I went to my room before I got myself into trouble. A few minutes later there was a knock on my door. I got scared but it was Mali, she pushed me in my room and locked the door behind her. She put her hands down my pants and started rubbing my clit. "We can't do this Mali", I moaned knowing how bad I wanted to. She told me to hush and I did and said fuck it.

"Shakira left anyways she went to get some groceries for a few hours", Mali said. She continued to rub on my clit and I was getting wet as fuck. "I see the way you be looking at me ima fuck the shit outta you", Mali whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and got turned on some more. Damn sorry best friend but your girl came on to me. Mali had got me out of my clothes and she plunged her tongue on my wet pussy. She spread my pussy lips apart with her fingers and went to work on my pussy. Her tongue game was so fuckin amazing. I wanted to cum right than but it would have been too soon. I began to fuck her tongue and ride her tongue and I held her head down some more. I could feel myself about to buss. She was putting that mouth to work and I think I might be in love. My legs began to shake uncontrollably but I still was fuckin daddy's tongue. Mali resurfaced and her face was wet as fuck and she smiled at me. She pulled down her shorts revealing a brown long strap that looked like a real dick. I grabbed it and it felt realistic as fuck, I played with it but I slid it in me and gasped as I felt it all in me. "Fuck", I moaned under my breath. It was big but it felt so damn good in me.

Mali was stroking slow and taking her time, that's why I wanted a girlfriend. She knew what to do with me and I could see why my best friend fucked with her. She could be both of our friend with benefits but my bestie is selfish. It ain't like they go together but anyways Mali sped up her strokes a little and my moans filled up the room. I hope Shakira calls before pulling up cause she would be hearing all this. Mali began pounding my pussy and I scratched her back up while she was beating it up. More moans and curse words came from my mouth and I was loving this shit. Now my ass was up and Mali was hitting this pretty pink pussy from the back. I threw it back and Mali cursed under her breath. I was starting to wonder if my best friend is as good when it comes to pleasing Mali. Cause right now I got Mali talking dirty to me telling me how good and wet my pussy is. This nigga groaning and cursing and all that good shit. Ima have Mali wrapped around my fingers and this won't be the last time we fucked. After throwing that ass back on daddy dick I made Mali lay down so I can ride. I slid her strap in me and placed my hand on her stomach and bounced up and down slowly. Damn this was so good it felt so unreal to me.