3

Shakira
I had finally touched down in Cali and I must say it was beautiful. My dad must have it made to be living out here. After getting off the plane I went to claim the luggage I did bring with me. I called my dad and he directed me to where he was at. This airport was huge and I knew I would be lost if I didn't have a sense of direction. I finally made my way outside and some driver and my dad was standing by a limo car. Yeah this nigga got some money and he must want to make up for missing times. After he apologizes for walking out my life, he can spoil me afterwards. He examined me than he smiled at me. "You look just like your mother", he said. "Why did you leave me", I asked loudly. "I didn't leave because I wanted to leave, your mom cheated on me and told me that the man she was fucking around with was your dad. Do you know how much that broke me and hurt me? We got a DNA test and you were my daughter but your mom didn't want me around. She said you knew who your daddy was and that you didn't care for me." "That's why that hoe sent me here because she's been lying this whole time", I said. Now I gotta lay my mama out and that'll probably be the last time I talk to her. How can she do my father like that?

I was furious now but I was going to let it go until I had the chance to talk to her. The rest of the ride to my new home was quiet. We finally made it in like 45 minutes and I sat in the car while my dad got out. There was no way that this damn mansion was his. I thought maybe my mom put me on pranked the tv show, but this is the real deal. "Come on Kira welcome to your new home", my father said opening up my car door. My mouth dropped amazed at how he was living and I was kinda proud. I just hated my mom made me get so much hatred for him when he tried to be there for us. "Dad I'm sorry I said hurtful things to you, I want to build a relationship with you", I said. "Look I know your mother has been lying to you but I would never neglect my daughter, I tried to love you and her and she wouldn't let me." I almost cried but I didn't want him to see me weak so I continued on towards my new home. "Hey my friend and his daughter will be over later, if that's fine with you", he said. I nodded my head yes as I walked through the front door. Even the inside of the house was as beautiful as the outside. I loved it here already.

After exploring I got to pick out my room and I picked one that was near the kitchen cause at night I like to get midnight snacks. Ima skinny fat girl lol I just can't gain no type of weight at all lol. Anyways my room was the last room down the hall from the kitchen. My dad already had a bed and my favorite decorations in there for me. "How'd you know I'd choose this room because this is all my favorite stuff in here", I said. "You always use to sneak to the kitchen as a little girl so I knew if you was near the kitchen you wouldn't mind", he said laughing. I laughed and he left and I started unpacking my things out of my luggage. After putting everything up I checked my walk in closet and I almost damn screamed. My dad has already got me a wardrobe and it was nice expensive clothes. I had a ton of shoes and boots and even heels too. I was happy as hell and I would most definitely be showing him how generous I was. I swear he's being the best dad ever right now but I guess he's making up for lost time. He can keep up the good work because he's doing a good job. As I was in my walk in closet my dad called my name to come downstairs. I ran downstairs and it was some man and a sexy ass boy with him.