5

Shakira
Damn I forgot to ask Mali for her number before she left but I knew I could ask my dad. I think her dad probably caught on to our awkwardness and I hope if he said anything to her that it wasn't bad. I went back to the living room and my dad was up now still watching tv. "Hey dad I wanted to know if you can ask Mali's dad to ask her can she text me, meaning you give him my number so he can give it to her", I asked. "Oh yeah sure baby, I'm glad you aren't being like to yourself and I'm glad you and Mali gets along. She is going through the same bullshit with her mom so she was sent to live with her dad too." Damn I didn't know that, she didn't tell me that part but maybe she didn't want to open up too much. If she did I couldn't judge or say shit because my mom lied to me my whole fuckin life. Every time I think about it the shit pisses me off but I don't reflect on it. I just know her karma is going to be bittersweet and I'm here for it. "So dad can I get a job, since I've been done with school and I don't like to sit around", I said. "You don't need a job yet you're still 18, maybe you should go look up a college you might want to attend."

When he mentioned college I got excited because I did want to further my education. I always wanted to be a nurse so maybe he was right. This man is about to have me spoiled rotten because he says I don't need a job yet. Y'all get you a dad like mine because mine is amazing. I can't wait to fully bond with him and get to know more. Anyways I went to my room and turned my tv on and waited to see if I would get a text. A few more minutes when I was chilling my phone vibrated and when I looked at it, it was a number that wasn't saved. Yes Mali hit me up but let me be sure this was her before I get too excited.
Unsaved Number: Hey sexy I heard you were looking for me
Shakira: Lol very funny Mali I see you got jokes
UN: Lol I do but wyd though and I'm glad you asked for my number cause I surely forgot to ask smh
S: Yeah but I'm bored I need something to do, my dad leaves for a business trip tonight
M: I know my dad gotta go on that same one smh
S: Umm so do you want to come over and stay or I can go over there
M: I'll come over there and spend the week with you 😁
S: Okay let me tell my dad
M: He already knows, my dad talking to him right now

I was happy as hell because I would have Mali all to myself. After texting her my dad knocked on my door and I told him to come in. "Hey Mali will be over in a minute but here is a black card with a lot of money on it. Go do what y'all want but don't get too excited and if you need cash I have a safe and I will text you the code if need be." I snatched the card and put it up and hugged my dad really tight. "Thank you for being an awesome dad", I said genuinely. "No thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your dad and not believing your mom over my words", he said. "Okay now I think Mali is here I gotta go but I'll see you in a week, love you." I told him bye and he left out my room. A few minutes later Mali came in with her bags and placed them inside my walk-in closet. "Hey beautiful", she said with that sexy ass smile. I motioned her to come here with my finger and she crawled between my legs. I grabbed her shirt and looked into her eyes, placing another passionate kiss on her lips. For some reason I can't resist her and I don't know why. I have this bad craving for her for some reason and she makes me want to be bad. "Yo ma what you doing", she asked after we stopped kissing.