Chapter You Again?

*Beep! Beep!*

"Ughh! Stupid alarm! Please 5 more minutes!" Rolling over and looking at the phone for the time..

"Mrs. Park didn't tell me what should I wear for my first day.. I'll just wear blue jeans and a black T-shirt" walking over to look at the phone forgetting that it wasn't mine. I looked at the wallpaper and frown..

"What should I do with this? How the hell am I suppose to return it to it's owner and get my phone back. when I don't know nothing about him.."

Time skip
I arrived to the cafe Mrs Park right away told me step by step how to greet guest and whats on the cafe menu, which wasn't hard just a lot of sweets and different types of coffee.
Once the store opened I got my first customer I struggled taking the order in a fast pace but I tried.
A few times I made mistakes by giving the guest the wrong order but I would fix the problem right away.

Once my shift was over I quickly thank Mrs Park and went to the subway.

I looked around the subway to see if perhaps I saw the male. I kept staring at his phone hoping someone called him so I can ask for help. I sat on a bench desperately looking around with the phone on my hands..

Incoming call from Jungoo

I suddenly felt relief and I picked up the phone..

Y/n: Hello!

Jungoo: ahh! Yes you picked up! you see my friend has your phone and I believe you have his.. he's been worried about giving you, your phone back all day.. (Background talk: hey Jimin-shi she answer come quick oh and she sounds cute!)

Y/n: oh I've been waiting around the subway for half and hour hoping to see him to return his phone and get my phone back..

Jungoo: thank you for not going crazy and freaking out about having Jimins phone by the way.. anyways here he is..

Y/n: why would I freak out?

Jungoo: oh hello? This is Jimin..You must be worried about your phone! I thought you would expose me by now on twitter but your really nice for not doing that. Where can we meet to exchange the phones back?

Y/n: why would I expose someone I know nothing about? Umm can we meet at Seoul Park?

Jungoo: oh you don't know who I am? That's good in a way.. the Park seems to public for me but it's okay I don't want you not to wait any longer.

Y/n okay bye bye! See you there I shall started heading out..

Call ends
*Time skip*
I sat by a lonely bench next to a ice cream cart.. I felt slightly nervous to see the male again. I don't even remember how he looks like sense most of his face was covered. All I remember was his blonde hair and cute round cheeks.

After a few minutes passed I see two guys coming my direction. One guy taller then the other expect he was more of a muscular figure and has brown hair he also had a hoodie on but not covering his face.. the other boy was shorter and had blonde hair..
"Wait it must be him.."

They stood in front of me and I stood up to giving them a shy smile.

"Hello are you the girl from the subway right?" He pulled down his hoodie this time no mask and I gotta admit he's good looking.

"Yes, Jimin right hmm no mask I guess your not sick no more?" The taller guy giggled and he did too..

"I've never been sick I just use the mask to hide my identity when I'm in crowded areas like this park."
I scratched my head confused

"So you really don't know who we are?" The taller male said giving me a wide smile

"Nope. But sense your voice is familiar from the phone call I'm guessing your Jungoo?"
He smiled again

"Actually I'm Jeong Jungkook.. and my dumb friend here is Park Jimin.."  Jimin smiles taking out my phone from his hoodie

"I kinda feel hurt that you don't know who I am but here's your phone. I'm sorry for the big mess and also please forgive my friend Suga he tends to come out rude sometimes." He gave me my phone and I gave him his..

As I was getting ready to leave he grabbed my arm..

"Wait! Can we hangout sometime it's all on me it's the least I can do for keeping my phone safe. Plus it would be nice to get to know you perhaps we can become friends.."
a guy never asked me to hangout before.. plus I barley know him why would I want to hangout with him..

"C'mon I promise I won't bite" he pouted and I couldn't help it..

"Okay fine.. but I have a strict schedule these days.. We would need to exchange numbers to arrange something.." he quickly nodded and we gave each other our phones to put our phone numbers in it..

"Woah! Army would die to hangout with Jimin or one of us!" Jungkook teased

"Shh! Someone can hear you stupid boy!"  Again confused I smiled back then waved bye to them as we parted ways.

A/n: dang I even feel hurt she's not an army and I'm the one who wrote it lmao! Hope your enjoying the read..