Chapter 1 Thank you

A/n: Hello loves first off thank you for choosing to read this fanfic! Anyways get ready for either cringing or feeling happy.

"Y/n! Please don't forget to take your coat! I don't want you catching a cold!"
"Okay Okay eomma! Bye bye.."

I rushed down to the subway which was a block away from my home.
———————————————————————————
Y/n pov
Today I must find a job and come back home with hope okay y/n..
Eomma and appa have been struggling to pay the bills since senior year started, but now that I'm out of high school I must work and help.
Don't you dare stop at Ji-yeom's work to chat!
*walking into the subway*
Woah, the subway is so packed today there's no where to sit. I'll just stand by the pole.
———————————————————————————
Sometimes riding the subway can be annoying because it gets packed and I have to hold on to these nasty poles.
As I stood by the pole a skinny male with blonde hair, a black hoodie, and ripped jeans stood by me... When I looked over I could barley see his face. He was covering his mouth with a mask and had his hood on, but then again he might be sick so he's being considerate.

The subway was going a bit fast, but better for me, I was in a rush anyways. A few times I scrolled through my phone to chat with Ji-yeom. Sometimes I would even slightly look at the guy who was also in his phone.

A few minutes passed and the subway made an aggressive stop causing me to fall against the male next to me. Both of our eyes widen, but he caught me on time with his body and caused both of our phones to fall from our hands. He pulled down his mask..
"Are you okay? I hate it when the subway just stops like that... Oh, let me get our phones."  He quickly bent down and got both of our phones. I took the phone and put it in my jean pocket quickly.

"Thank you. I think this is my stop... Bye, and thank you again." He waves bye as I got off of the subway.

Time skip
I walked in to a few small food businesses asking if they needed help, but most turned me down. They either must not need help or are struggling to pay their employees.

In Seoul there are tons of jobs to get because it's such a big city, but it seem like today that I need a job I can't find any.

After walking for 2 hours my feet started to hurt, so I went inside a cafe and ordered a small hot caramel frappe and sat down to rest. My phone kept buzzing, but I didn't bother to look at it since it's probably Eomma wondering when I'll be home.

I looked through the window seeing everyone living their daily lives as I sat here struggling to find fate. I saw a white paper on the door and I blinked my eyes quickly making the letters clear. "Need help"  I stood up and ran up to the old lady behind the register.

"Ma'am? I saw a sign on your door saying you needed help, I've been looking all day for a job. I can do basically anything." She tilted her head and smiled slightly.

"Child, how old are you, hmm? And how familiar are you with being a server?"
"O-oh, umm, I'm 19 years old and, well, my Eomma has a small ramen business. I help her serve guests and do deliveries". She smiled and looked at my nervous pink round cheeks.

"I see, you can start tomorrow morning. But I need you to come early around 6am so I can train you on the basics of the cafe."
I took her hand and shook it while bowing.

"Oh thank you! Thank you! I won't disappoint you Ma'am, umm, I mean Mrs. Park. I'm a quick learner."
She smiled and shook her head as I took my backpack and went out.

Time skip back home

"Eomma, I'm back with some good news." I took off my coat, placed my backpack down, and took off my shoes. Eomma was in the kitchen cooking up a meal.

"Y/n! You took so long, it was starting to get dark. You didn't pick up your phone, I was worried sick. Now child go set the table, your Appa should be home soon." I nodded and set chopsticks and small bowls around the table while Eomma placed the veggies and meat with rice in the center.

Right away Appa came and I greeted him as he sat down. We served ourselves some food, which was yummy.
"Eomma, Appa, I got hired!" They stop eating and looked at each other for a second.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I know how much you wanted to travel and go to school. I wish you never had to work and only I was the provider. But we almost lost our home two times, I can't let us live on the streets."  I took my Appa's hand and smiled.

"Don't worry, all of that can wait. For now, I'll try my hardest to help bring money home." He kisses my hand and we continued to eat.

**phone started to ring**

"Incoming call from Suga? Who is this, and why would I name someone in my contacts Suga with a mad emoji next to it? That's weird..."

Y/n: Hello?

Suga: Jimin? You see I told you, you sound like a girl. Yoongi-hyung is always right.

Y/n: What the? Who is Suga and Yoongi?

Suga: Jimin stop playing dumb and come to the genius lab to work on the song!

Y/n: A-ah sir? Well Suga, or Yoongi, whoever you are. YOU have the wrong number.

Suga: Are you fucken kidding me ChimChim?! Stop playing games with me! We have to get to work, how is this the wrong number!

Y/n: Listen, you have the wrong number so don't use that tone on me sir!

**clicks angrily**
"What was that all about? Is everything alright?"
"It's all good Eomma, just some weirdo named Suga or Yoongi was yelling at me. It's not my fault he got the wrong number."

I walked inside my room, put on my pjs, and jumped on my bed.
——————————————————————————-
Y/n pov
I need to give Ji-yeom a call to tell her that I finally got a job and that I'll start tomorrow. 
She'll be happy knowing that the job is only a few stores down from her family's business.

*takes out phone*

What the? I remember my phone being dark blue not black. Hmm... Probably the color is fading.
*opens the phone*

Umm, why is my wallpaper a picture of a bunch of people in a concert holding posters? I don't recall putting this wallpaper on my phone.
*scrolls through contacts*

Who the fuck are these people?
Who's Jungook, TaeTae, EommaJin, Rapmonie, Hopie... Wait, there's that Suga contact...

Hold up
———————————————————————————
Flashback
Falling onto the male..
"Are you okay? I hate it when the subway just stops like that. Oh, let me get our phones." He quickly bent down and got both of our phones. I took the phone and put it in my jean pocket quickly.
———————————————————————————
Stupid! Stupid! Y/n you were in such a rush that you grabbed the wrong phone from the male's hand! What am I going to do now! I don't even know his name!! Maybe his name was Jimin since that rude guy kept calling me that... Fuck!
———————————————————————————
I placed the phone down trying not to look through that males personal stuff. It's the least I can do since he saved me from falling and even bothered to pick up our phones from the floor.

A/n: hey guys dang imagine swapping phones with Park Jimin! What would you do? We'll see ya next chapter