Chapter 5 The Mall

Jiyeom kept insisting for me to go with her to Seoul's Mall Center. I hated going out with that girl to the mall, she always forces me to walk around with her from store to store for hours. But I only go with her because she's the sister and we sacrifice things for each other.
"Come y/n! Please smile.." we took a few pictures in a photo booth near the yogurt shop.

"Let look around instead y/n maybe you'll find something cute to wear for your next date!"
I shook my head as she forced me inside a clothing store.
"Jiyeom, how many times do I have to tell you he's just a friend. I don't like him like that. Plus we literally only hang out once." She ignored and started handing me a few shirts.
Eventually Jiyeom bought a black blouse then I followed her into a sports store, the store consisted of male athletes attire to shoes.

We some how parted ways as she looked for shoes to give her eldest brother. I went along looking at the adidas hoodies. This tall male with black short hair and large shoulders was also scanning through the hoodies. Somehow he dropped his man bag leaning on the rack I quickly picked it up.

"Hey, you dropped your bag." He bowed and hung it around his body. Suddenly as I continued to look around the racks..
"Hey you! Why do you look so familiar?" I turned to him placing a hoodie down.

"Um-m I don't know you tell me I just met you?"
"Sorry, I'm being rude by the way my name is Kim Seokjin, and yours?" Memories popped up I remembered Jimin mentioning to me a friend name seokjin the motherly friend.

"Actually somehow I know you, my name is y/n and I know your name because my friend told me about you apparently you guys are good friends.." he smiled clapping his hands.

"Oh yeah your subway girl! Jimin won't shut up about you sense you guys met.." he added I giggled of embarrassment, Jimin has talked about me how?

"Nice to meet you Soekjin.. I think I should get going I'm shopping here with my best friend." He started to smile. "Yeah im waiting for my two friends too hope we meet again one day."
I waved goodbye and searched for Jiyeom

*Time skip*
We stop by a spicy noodle place to eat lunch, Jiyeom ranted to me about her week and what she got. We constantly took selfies then continued to chat. A few minutes passed and I hear from a distance someone call my name. I knew it's a member of Jimin's because Jiyeom chocked on her noodles as her eyes widen. I turned to look and I saw Seokjin approaching us with two other males.
Soon I recognized one of the other males which is the tall mascullar dude Jimin introduced me to when he picked up his phone at the park.

"Oh hey y/n! Nice to see you again." Jungkook waving at us standing by our table. Jiyeom just stayed frozen not making one move and her cheeks blushed.
"Hey guys, just eating here do y'all want to join us just pull up some chairs." The three males smiled and went over to order their foods.

"Y/n why is Jin, V and Jungkook gonna eat with us! Do you want me to die!" I then realized the other male is Taehyung the cute funny friend.

Once their foods arrived they sat with us Jungkook next to Jiyeom and Jin next to me while Taehyung in the middle.

"Oh Tae this is y/n jimin's friend.." Jungkook said breaking the silent.
"Oh right! Jimin says your pretty and very out going. I like that! hopefully you like animals because I do!" Taehyung added I smiled.

"Don't worry Taehyung I do love animals, and well I'm big on family so that's more important. Anyways what brings you guys here in the mall? I thought y'all can't really be in public?"
"Yeah, But sometimes we just risk it to have a little break. Also just wondering are you army? And thank you for not freaking out." I laughed as I looked over Jiyeom red face still not finding the words to speak.

"Ahh, funny thing is I'm not sorry. I'm not sure if Jimin told you guys but the reason I didn't know who you guys were because I'm not into kpop. I'm to busy to get involved in that, I just grew up differently. But thanks to Jiyeom now I know who you guys are and the name of your group."

"Its okay y/n we are just glad that Jimin got lucky to find a friend who is not into the celebrity world. Hey Jiyeom are you army?" Jungkook looking over at her.. she immediately smiled and I could see her take a deep breath.

"Actually I am an army.. I listen to many kpop groups as well. Also sorry but my bias is Suga." Jiyeom shyly looked down.. Jin started clapping and laugh as if it was a window cleaner very funny.

"Haha I can't believe your rather love yoongi but not world wide handsome Jin haha. Here let me tell you this yoongi sleeps a lot and gets moody too. Soft when he wants too." Jin said speaking oddly to fast

"Ahh, I know that am and army remember.." Jungkook, Tae and I died of laughter looking at Jin trying to argue with Jiyeom.

Time skip

Once I arrived home I placed a cozy dinosaur onesie because it was cold and laid onto bed. Looking through my journal and started to write out some poems I've been into writing.

*Buzz Buzz*

Picked up my phone it's a text from Jimin

Jimin: hey beautiful, Taehyung told me y'all met at the mall today. Did my friends scare you?

Y/n: beautiful who? Umm yeah I met Jin too and well Jungkook I knew who he is already. Tae is really nice and sweet. A few time he messed with Jin and it made me laugh so much.

Jimin: I'm glad you got along with my friends I really appreciate that..

Y/n: How come you texted? I thought you would be busy today. Jin told us after the mall trip they had to go back to the studio.

Jimin: I missed talking to my beautiful friend that's why.. also I wanted to ask you something.

Y/n: Aish Jimin don't speak nonsense, what's up?

Jimin: I want to invite you to one of our on stage practice. Can you please come I want to see you and also introduce you correctly to the members. You can bring Jiyeom if you want.

Y/n: im not sure if I can make it I have two shifts tomorrow but I'll let you know..

Jimin: Okay bye hope you can make it🙏🏼 I have practice now..
*Jimin leaves chat room*

A/n: Hello y'all hopefully your enjoying the read please feel free to comment down a few things I would love to read y'all comments. See ya next chapter.