Chapter 18 Movie?

Incoming text
—————————————————————————
Y/n pov
Ugh it's to early for this, who texted me... well I do have to get ready for work!
Come on let me just sleep in!
———————————————————————————
Jimin: Good morning ☀️

Y/n: hi Jiminie

Jimin: are you free later?

Y/n: im not sure maybe..

Jimin: do you mind coming to bighit? We can plan to hangout after my practice

Y/n: okay, I'll let you know when I'm off work, but how will I get inside the building

Jimin: don't worry beautiful Jungkook will meet you outside

Y/n left the chat room

Work as always busy but not enough for me I'm the type of person that needs to be moving and being on my feet for a while before calling it a quits.
While going over the order to the cook some other servers were chatting about a movie.. I tried not to ease drop but scary movies have always been my favorite even though I can be a wimp.

"Hey y/n we are going out for a movie night, want to tag along? I heard this movie is a new thriller based in Japan.."  Sana the pretty red head of the crew invited me but I remember I made plans with Jimin.

"Sorry girl, I have plans.. thank you though."

Time skip
"Kookie! Stop messing with my hair it's nappy enough! leave it!"
we went up the elevator and playful Jungkook kept messing with me like play fighting. Finally after throwing a few punches he stopped but just kept wacking my ponytail when he got the chance.

Eventually we arrived to their dance studio right away Hoseok and Jimim filled me up with hugs. After they annoyed me I pushed them out the way and sat by Sleepy Yoongi.

"Hey buddy are you  tired Little meow meow.." I teased yoongi and laid my head on his shoulder

"Shut your mouth! Why does army call me that.. I'm not cute. Jimin come get your girl!" Everyone else busted out laughing

I watched the boys practice for hours some of their news songs yet not released. Now I know why some fans scream at Kookie, in a part in the choreography for some song called "fake love" he purposely lifts his shirt quickly to expose his toned abs.. the boy Can sure get attention after that... *shakes head*

Finally they were able to rest, quickly Jimin sat on the floor next to me falling back onto my lap.

"Tired huh?"
*running my fingers on his slight wet hair*
"Yeah, But the army will love our new era. Oh by the way tomorrow the boys and I are dying our hair! I can't wait to go black again."

"Oh nice! But Imma miss my blonde cutie.." i pouted
"Hey, y/n?"
"Mmm?"
"Thank you for always supporting us even though this kind of music doesn't really interest you, after this and I shower real quick do you want to go catch a movie?"
"Wait.. just the to of us?"

"Why not? We are best friends who always hangout it's nothing different.. plus Yoongi said you told him your into scary movies so we should go watch one."