Chapter 4 The Begining

Mrs Park was out sick and she left her granddaughter in charge but I think the girl dislikes me.. instead of making me serve today, I spend my whole day cleaning the kitchen, restrooms and anything she could think of.. she didn't even let me break. She waited until my shift was over to say she forgot to give me my 10minute break..

I picked up my backpack and let my nappy hair down all dirty up I started to walk to the subway..
Once I started to head down the stairs before I made the first step down someone pulled me up by my arm

I looked up quickly..
"Jimin?" He bowed and he pulled me to the side..

"Sorry did I scare you?"
"Nope.. what are you doing here? Taking a stroll?"
He nodded and looked up..

"I came to find you sense your always in this area.. are you busy?" I slowly looked down at my dirty work uniform and felt my nappy hair.. embarrassed I pinned it up in a ponytail.

"Ahh actually I just got off work.. as you can see I'm a mess.. I'm on my way home.." he looked around I awkwardly looked down
"Hey I have an idea want to come over to my house? My parents are very friendly I can wash up and then we can see what we can do from there.. good way to get to know each other right?" He eye smiles cutely

"Umm are you sure it's okay? I don't want to make you feel the need to hangout you must be tired." I grabbed his hand and pulled him down stairs to wait for the subway.

"Silly boy like i said my family loves meeting new people they won't mind. Plus we are becoming good friends right!" He eye smiled again.

"I like you your very out there! We will be good friends. I think Jin will love you.." I tilt my head forgetting who Jin is.. then I remember he's not covering his face he'll get recognized.

I took out my scarf and started to rap it around him quickly then placed my work hat on his head.
"I almost forgot you said you don't want people to see you for some reason" he nodded and giving me heart simples with his two fingers.

When we arrived he slowly entered the house Eomma was in the kitchen cooking our lunch..

"Eomma! I'm home.. I brought a friend over!" She came out the kitchen quickly and smiled at Jimin he right away bowed..
She went over to shake his hand..

"Oh don't mind me I'm just cooking up lunch please have a seat. I'll bring you some sweet milk tea.." she patted his shoulder and went back inside.

"Jimin give me a few minutes to freshen up and I'll be out in no time! Also warning my Eomma loves to talk so she might just start ranting to you.."

"Woah i like your house it's small it reminds me of my family home back in Busan."
That's nice my dads from Busan but moved here at age 20 to work..

Time skip

Brushing my hair I kept peeking at the living room over hearing Jimin chatting with Eomma they literally talked about random stuff but main about family..
I put on black jean shorts a sky blue shirt and my white vans. When I step out my room both Jimin and Eomma stop their conversation.

"Eomma we are gonna get going." Right away Jimin stood up bowed and we headed out.

"So where would you like to go? I feel like I still don't really know you yet.."

"There's this rose garden I sometimes visit with my friends and we also have photo shoots there as well. It's really peaceful and beautiful." He guided me

When we arrive I started looking around and smell each flower I found unique.. I started to think I'm glad he's not telling me he's and idol because then he'll start to act different or things won't be normal.