Chapter 20 Without You

*At the Bangtan Dorms*

"What else can I do she's not returning my calls nor text messages. Without her I'm just.." Jimin teared up as he curled up in his pink fox.

Hoseok sat by him and pouted..
"Ahh chim chim.. what happened everything was going great for you guys. Y/n is one of a kind."

"Your right Hoseok I did fuck up big time. She's everything to me, I don't think she'll believe me. Hanni was the one that kissed me she forced herself on me.. I tried to back away but it was to late y/n had already seen everything. How do you tell a girl that you love that it was all a big misunderstanding and didn't want to kiss her.."

Jimin continued to cry eventually Jungkook went behind him and rubbed his shoulders the least he can do..

"Hyung? I tried contacting her but she's not picking up, I think you hurt her and I wish I could help you..."  Jungkook added

Soekjin handed crying Jimin some tea but nothing seems to work to get y/n off his head. Jimin's feeling helpless.

"Just talk to her in person, go see her bring her flowers if you have to, but y/n needs some time right now to feel.."  Namjoon said standing near Jimin
———————————————————————————
An endless cycle of locked up in my room and crying myself to sleep. Eomma now and then entered my room to force me to eat or get out my room but nothing work my heart hurts.
All I wanted is to listen to  his explanation but also not see him, I'm in a frustrating situation.

Rolled around my bed as my mind played the kiss over and over in my head.
At this point my phone blasted almost every minute from Jimin and Jungkook.

Finally I manage to get out of my blue bubble and take a shower of course I took that opportunity to cry some more as I blasted sad songs.

Once I got out I put on some black sweats and white tang top and some slides. Brushing my hair and fixing my puffy red face I get a video call from Taehyung..

Might as well answer Tae and perhaps Jungkook they have not done nothing wrong

Y/n: he-y

TaeTae: finally im able to get a hold of you! How are you y/n? By the way Kook is here with me..
*turned the camera to smiley Jungkook

Y/n: what do you think?

TaeTae: ahh, y/n I wish I was there to hug you tight and make you feel better. Please don't be sad I don't like to see you like this..
*i started wiping my tears*

Y/n: where are you guys?

TaeTae: we are taking a scroll in Seoul want to come!

Y/n: is he there?

TaeTae: no silly! Just me and Kookie we planning to get some Korean noodles. C'mon let's hangout we will make that frown upside down

Y/n: i don't know Tae I'm not feeling okay

TaeTae: this will be good for you, to get your mind off of things and take a breather. please y/n we want to see you.

Y/n: okay but im not getting ready for you guys I'm wearing my sweats a tang top and vans

TaeTae: who cares and good you agreed Because we are almost here

Y/n: Wait! What. Fine see you guys bye~

Right away I placed a over sized hoodie on and walked out finding Tae and Kookie standing by the end of the street. The two males saw me and ran to me hugging me tightly. Still puffy eyes a mange to hug them back because I really need that..

"Where do you want to go first y/n! Please don't be sad. No crying aloud okay.." Jungkook taking my hand as we crossed the street.

"It really doesn't matter guys, I'll do whatever you guys had planned."  Tae and Jungkook right away evil smiled to each other

"Oh I know let's go biking! We can rent some and race each other all over Seoul!" Taehyung added

We got bikes and race each other all over town passing the parks and mall late at night. Some people even thought we were three crazy teenagers riding bikes like crazy.
It actually felt nice to not think about Jimin and have fun with the boys. Of course Jungkook kept trying to beat Tae and I but I would peddle super fast to finally catch up to him.. in the process of racing against the boys the wheel hit a big rock causing the bike to flip over throwing me to the grown.
I don't know why but me falling cause me to cry so much, I poured my eyes out as I hid my face into my knees, I didn't cry because I fell I cried because my heart hurt and all I wanted to do is run to Jimin and tell him I love him dearly.

"Y/n are you okay?" Both Jungkook and Tae sat besides me on the grown.. but I sat there trying to cover my face as I cried.
Soon Jungkook couldn't take it no more he grabbed my should roughly and hugged me tight, I barred my face onto his chest crying loudly as Tae rubbed my back..
"I know he heart you I'm sorry, I wish you to would talk it out and tell each other how you feel. Mistakes were made but you guys get let go." Taehyung gently pulled me up the grown.

"Come y/n let's go eat my treat! Please smile for me remember I said no more crying." Taehyung insisted

Time skip
After our lovely meals the boys walked me back home, they goofed around making me smile and laugh. The two weirdos anytime I smiled they jumped up clapping. Even though they are close friends with Jimin, they were still there for me looking after my feelings I'm glad I met them.
Yoongi wants to see me to but I'm afraid of what's coming next.

A/n: dang what would you do in this situation, can you imagine getting your heart broken by Jimin? Well check out next chapter to find out what's next!