Chapter 8 Want To Come Over?

Mrs Park called me around 6am to let me know not to come to work today.. I felt immediately worried that perhaps she wanted to fire me but then, I got and employee group email saying the cafe will be under construction due to some broken sections.
It sucks because no days no hours meant less money.

"Appa is there any work for me to help you on?" My appa shook his head as he got ready for work.

"I'm sorry it's factory work and our boss isn't taking anyone right now. Head up the cafe will open back soon." I stopped to my room out of frustration..
Time skip
I helped Eomma clean the house and start cooking with her in the kitchen. My Eomma loves it when I'm home she starts ranting to me about the neighbors or what happened to her at the market.

"Oh y/n?"
"Ne?" Continued stirring the sticky rice

"Hows that handsome friend of yours doing? he's so sweet. Every time your with him.. he's such a gentleman and walks you home.. I remember when your appa use to bring me flowers to my house every time we invited him over.."  *shaking my head because I know my eommas thoughts*

"Eomma Jimin is just a friend though, he's really nice and we get along like Jiyeom and I do.." she started smiling then paused and turned her body towards me

"Ahh! I know let's invite Jiyeom to dinner and Jimin? What do you think about that?"
*clapping her hands*

"Aish Eomma, Jimin is busy these days he won't come."
"Give me your phone! Child!" I stop from cooking the white rice and turned to Eomma
"Eomma why do I need to give you my phone!"
She took it from my but pocket and scrolled through my contacts.

"Ahh here's Jimin!" I ran behind her biting my nails as she put it on speaker it rang for a few seconds.

Jimin: Hello

Y/n's phone: oh hello my dear this is y/n's Eomma im using her phone. (*tried signaling her to stop*) I was wondering are you busy later on?

Jimin: Hello ma'am nice to speak to you.. um I'm not sure but i shouldn't be busy.

Y/n's phone: ooh good! I want to invite you over for dinner! I hope you can make it. Y/n agrees as well she's right here with me listening to you..
*immediatly face pumped* *sigh*

Jimin: oh thank you so much ma'am! I'll clear my schedule for tonight! Also y/n hello! Answer your text okay!
Eomma eventually hangs up..

She happily went back to cooking..
"You see I told you such a gentleman!"
———————————————————————————
It been a while sense Eomma and I prepared everything for our guest and Jiyeom had already came over. We painted our nails and chatted as we waited for appa and Jimin to come over..
"I just want to say girlll! I'm so glad you made one of my dreams come true the other day!"

"Aren't you happy we are best friends hehe"
*eye rolled*

"Okay be honest have you at least once ever thought of crushing on him.. he's extremely cute and gentle?" She insisted

"Jiyeom stop! He's just a frie-n"
*door bell rings*
Both Jiyeom and I rushed out my bedroom finding Jimin walking in and hugging my Eomma. He's wearing black jeans and a black/white loose shirt.

"Jimin dear take a seat, come girls greet our guest!"
Once he saw us he paused looking straight at me for a few seconds then eye smiled cutely.

"Hey Jimin! Thank you for coming over my Eomma insisted in inviting you.. but I'm glad my two close friends are here." I guided him to the dinning table soon after my appa arrived. Jimin quickly stood up and bowed to him as Appa took a seat.