Chapter 6 You and Me

It's been 2 hours into my shift and the cafe shop was pretty slow most of the time, I spend cleaning the tables or sorting out the menus as to keep me busy.

As I was taking a order from a costumer a guy came inside wearing a long black coat, fishermen hat some black jeans, white T-shirt and a mask..
"Hello, welcome I'll be right with you in just a moment."
Went into the kitchen placed the order in and walked over to the guy sitting alone on the booth.

"Hello my name is y/n and I'll be your server today. What will you like to have?" He started to giggle and suddenly I recognized that laugh.

"Jimin what are you doing here!"
"Shhh! Silly girl! I could get caught! Tae was hungry so I convinced him to go visit you at your job hehe." I shook my head

"Okay! But where's Taehyung?" As soon as I said that a smiling Tae with also a black coat and a mask came in carrying a big Gucci shopping bag.

"Hey y/n I'll take a burger with fries. Oh and a Oreo milk shake, also sweet bread. Jimin order what are you waiting for?" He soon took a seat and I started to laugh shaking my head writing the order down.

I continued to do my job serving the guest, a few times I peeked to cheek what the boys were doing and they were chatting so I let them be.

I went into the kitchen to pick up some breads for one of the tables.
"Y/n, why didn't you tell me two celebrities where eating in your station I would of cook them the best meals this cafe has." The cook said handing me the orders.

"Aish why would I share such information there just trying to have a normal lunch."

Time skip

It been hours sense the boys arrived and I served their foods. I checked up on them a few times but they wouldn't leave. Not to kick them out but that was odd didn't they have a busy schedule. Guest came in and out and they won't leave.

I approach them with their checks.
"Hey guys I'm not sure if you want the bill already but here it is also I gave you my employee discount."
"Really, you didn't have to but we appreciate you so much. Also we are waiting for you to get off work."

My eyes widen and I dropped my notepad
"What! But don't you guys have a busy schedule?" Jimin smiled and turned his body to fully face me..

"Silly girl, we had all morning and noon off we don't have stage practice until later. I had the great idea to go gaming in the arcade. Wanna come after work?" Tae tilt his head and smiled at me waiting for me to respond to Jimin.

"Jezz Jimin a warning before hand would of been great. I don't remember if I brought clothes to change in my locker." He shook his head
"It's okay I don't mind."

I looked around trying to find the words to say..
"Fine but just for a little bit. I should be getting off soon.." he clapped his small hands and eye smiled
Before I could even leave..

"Wait! U-mm Hyung and Nonna I just remembered Jungkook wants me to go work out with him after this so ye-ah can't go with y'all." Jimin gave him dead stares.

"Sense when do you work out and Jungkook went out with Jin Hyung.." Tae stood up quickly
"Sorry Hyung I got to get going. By y/n see ya later!"  Jimin shook his head face popping

Time skip
Luckily I brought some blue ripped jeans and a black plane shirt.
We took a subway to the arcade at the mall. Once we entered I saw my favorite Mario racing game as a kid and grabbed Jimin's wrist and ran to the game. It was a two seat machine with a big scream and two steering wheels.

"I challenge you sir! This game is super fun my dad and I use to come here all the time after he would pick me up from grade school. Warning I'm a good driver." I giggled winking at him
We started the race screaming and laughing as we raced. A few times Jimin tried to push me with his elbow so I could loose but I manage to stay in first place. I won him two times his face was priceless when he would loose.

We walked over to a partner shooting game to kill zombies we shot the zombies like no tomorrow.
"Jimin watch out he's behind you!" Some people would turn around because the name sounded familiar but also because we were being loud.

Jimin even challenge me on the dance revolution game where we had to make foot movements based on what the screen told us. Of course Jimin would beat me but no fair sense he's a professional dancer.

After running around the arcade challenging each other we called it a day.
"Jimin let's take a selfie to remember this fun day!" He scoot besides my side giving me a iconic chim smile and of course he had to show off the winning tickets.

Jimin walked me home and we found Eomma outside watering the plants

Jimin walked me home and we found Eomma outside watering the plants. She noticed Jimin and right away went to give him a hug as if he was family.
"Oh Jimin nice to see you around here, your such a handsome boy I hope y/n keeps you."
Both Jimin and I looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"We are just friends!"
Both Jimin and I said at the same time she giggled and continued her chores

"Okay so see ya and Jiyeom at 6pm right?" He said slow walking backwards
"Okay okay now run along child!" I waved goodbye

To be continued....

A/n: literally I'm writing what something I would imagine doing with my bias! I would love to have a normal hangout day with him! Anyways see ya next chapter stay toon the next chapter will continue on to this on->