Chapter 3 Park Jimin

I spend my whole morning at the cafe from 7am to 2pm work seem endless today. I think Mrs Park is pleased with my improvements because she left me have a 7 hour shift today which means more money.

I left the cafe with a messy T-shirt and dirty white jeans. Mrs Parks uniform rules is a brown T-shirt with the cafe logo and white jeans plus my brown apron. I looked exhausted as I took the subway back home..
Once I got out the subway I see Jimin sitting on a lonely bench this time wearing a blue hoodie and a blue beanie with ripped jeans and a pair of sun glasses. I only new it was him because he was the only boy nervously looking around keeping a low profile.

"Hey. Why are you here all alone I thought you didn't really go out to places like this?" He looked up and smiled shyly then standing up.

"I really felt weird texting you to see what your up to so I decided to come by and see if I was able to see you for just a few minutes in person."

Sigh*

I sat next to him on the bench and started to dust the brown sugar stains from my jeans.
"Jimin your a nice guy you remembered this bus stop for some reason and you stayed here alone hoping to see me.. hmm although I look like a mess because of work I'm glad you found me.."

We both stayed quiet for a moment..
"Sense you seem to keep a low profile may I ask you what's the reason?" He shook his head and turned to me.. smiled

"Umm.. I should get going soon but expect a text from me later. I have dance practice today and my members are counting on it." Jimin said to me as he waved goodbye going inside the subway.

Still confused of what's he hiding or why he's secretive I walked up stairs and went home..

**Time skip**
Eomma cooked food and appa watched tv as I just sat on my bed looking into space..
———————————————————————————
Y/n pov
Hmm Park Jimin and Jeong Jungkook..
Why do those name sound familiar yet it doesn't cross my head?
I wonder why he so odd but cute at the same time..
Park Jimin why the heck did I bump into you. Who are you exactly..?
I shall call Ji-yeom to see if she wants to hangout!
———————————————————————————
*calling Ji-yeom*

Y/n: Hey Ji-yeom!

Jy: Ne?

Y/n: are you busy right now?

Jy: nope I just got home not to long ago from school.. why? What happened?

Y/n: Can we meet at the café shop close to my home? We need to chat. I have tea..

Jy: really? Okay be there in 10!

Y/n okay bye bye!
———————————————————————————
Time skip
I love seeing my best friend Jiyeom we been friends sense the 5th grade she's practically family. Also her family is very dear to ours, when appa almost lost the house Jiyeoms appa got people to donate to my family and gave in to help us out himself.

When I saw her I ran to her pinching her cheeks.
"Aish! That hurts y/n!" She wines

"Stop being a cry baby come on let's sit.. I have a little situation but it turned out great after all.."

"Oh no what did you do now! Did you get into some trouble do I need to call the police?" I smacked her arm

"Don't be stupid! I've done nothing.. actually something happen at the subway the other day.." jiyeom tilt her head..