Chapter 17 Oppa?

"Y/n! Look at these over here! fully red let's take these!!" Jin started getting some of the strawberry's and placing them in a basket. While I was looking around on the other ales amazed by the amount of strawberries and running like a child to him every time I found red ones.

By this time we had already filled up two baskets of strawberries.
"Jungkook and Tae love my strawberries they will literally much on this basket all day.. that's why I take a lot."

"At my house Eomma and I love the sweet fruit.."
Jin and I eventually sat by a brown bench by the fence facing the garden.

"Y/n?"
"Mmm" *eating a strawberry*
"You know he cares about you.."
"I find it hard to believe sometimes oppa.."
"Jimin is the type of person who cares a lot about others, he's always been the member in the group to comfort when a member is sad. Jimin is to good for us he always try's his hardest to provide and give us his all I love that kid to death.."

"He never fails to surprise me each day and to make me happy every time I'm with him, oppa but how can one like me be loved by someone like Jimin. I so doubt he likes me.. I think it's just one sided oppa."

"So you do like him? Y/n you just never know sometimes fate finds a way, but you got to try as well and help fate you know.."
after that serious talk Oppa and I died of Jin's dad jokes, we chatted for a bit before heading to their dorms.

Time skip
Walking in the dorms finding Jungkook and Taehyung wrestling, Yoongi napping on the couch, Hoseok napping on the floor next to yoongi and Jimin, namjoon in the kitchen snacking on some Korean sweets.

"Namjoon I left you in charge! What is this? Kookie! Get off Tae! Hoseok! Yoongi be productive!"
Namjoon got up scared.. Jungkook and Taehyung jumped on top of me hugging me causing us three to fall down on the floor.

"Y/n! Hello friend! Oh look Jimin your girlfriend is here!!"
Jimin scooped me from under cuddly Taehyung
"Shut your mouth dork! She's my best friend!"

"Y/n I have something to show you. Come with me!"
Pulling me into his room where Jin oppa and him sleeps, Found a box rapped up in blue..

"Oppa? Is that for me?"
"Mmhmm, now open it!" He sat on Oppa's bed smiling hard watching me unwrapped the large box..

Started getting excited jumping up and down revealing a piano with a stand. While Jimin laid back laughing at my silly ness.
"Oppa! I love it how did you know piano is my shiteu!"
As he stood up I jumped on top of Jimin without thinking, rapping my lags on his waist causing us to fall back on oppas bed.

Once I released I was on top of my best friend I quickly got off cheeks filling up with warmth.

"Oppa! I me-an Jimin im sorry I just got really happy.. sorry!" He quickly pinched my cheek
"Don't worry silly girl, I love seeing you get excited all I want to do is make my beautiful bestfriend happy okay.."

Soon we both heard the door creek, Jimin open the door wide causing 6 males falling onto the floor due to being noisy.
"Owe! Shit Jimin we thought things were going to get juicy!" Taehyung complained

Ignoring complaining boys I admired the piano, like a child wanting to open a new toy.
"Jimin?"
Turning back from getting jumped by Jungkook
"Yes?"

"Can we open it and show me how to play, I only know a few things and I haven't played in years.."

"You see the thing is I can play but the best piano player here is Suga!" Jimin patting Yoongis shoulder as yoongi tried to escape to the living room

"Yoongi oppa! Can you teach me please!" I got near him and gave him my best puppy face.

Time skip
Yoongi and I set up the piano Stan by the living room. Right away I pulled up a chair to seat next to my teacher. I clapped as I followed along his steps when pressing the keys.
He pouted as labeling the notes on the keys for me with a marker.
We practice for a hour yoongi watched me play the basics then smiled when I got something right, and would smack my hand when I did something wrong.
At first I saw yoongi as a cocky cold guy but now sense I've been around the Bamgtan boys often I've seen a much softer caring Yoongi and I like it.

Once I was able to master a song he right away turned around and hugged me of happyness. Jimin on the other hand sat on the coach pretending to listen to chatty Jin oppa but in reality he was watching our every move.

"You like him huh?" Just our of the blue Yoongi asked
"Wh-at, I don't know what your talking about come on let's continue."
"You know y/n I actually like you I hope we can become good friends. You remind me a lot of myself, you hide your feelings because your scared."
*rolled my eyes*

"Ppshh scared of my feelings?"

"I just know you care about him more than friends, y/n your a good person for him. You've taught him to be a bit more tough you make him extremely happy and without asking much from him, you don't care if he's an idol. I see myself a lot in you and that's strange for me to say."
*took a big sigh*

"Awe well I'm sure we will be good friends Yoongi. But he's to good for me oppa, he deserves someone who has the features and qualities of a model."
Yoongi right away smacked my shoulder

"Aish! Girls theses days. Well let me tell you this he cares a lot about you more than you think. What ever you do just be honest.. I just hope you two don't hurt each other because you two are annoying and don't say shit."
"Okay I guess I just see what happens.. I'm still uneasy about the whole situation. Anyways enough about feeling look am I doing this right?" I continued pressing on the keys forgetting my conversation with yoongi.

A/n: Hello loves! I jhope your enjoying the read. I know I've been publishing a lot recently but I have lots of ideas like i said before I'm a hopeless romantic so there you go! Anyways see ya next chapter.