Chapter 7 Your Friends Are My Friends

It was almost 5:20pm and Jiyeom still hadn't arrived at my place. I told Jimin I would be there at 6pm he would be waiting outside to let us in.
Finally after a few more minutes Jiyeom came to pick me up, she was wearing her hair down a cute flower dress, some boots and simple makeup. While me ripped jeans a white blouse and my normal lousy hair no makeup what's oh ever.

"U-mm don't you think that's to much for just watching the boys practice with no one around just the staff and them.." started rubbing my neck as I got my purse and jacket to walk out

"Hello! I'm meeting my bias today got to make a good first impression! but at the same time I'm going to get shy af!" I started to giggle as we took a cab..
"Is not like you'll date the guy Jin said he's moody so I don't know.." she gave me a big sigh

"A girl can dream.."

Once we got near the building I texted Jimin to meet us outside. We eventually arrived and I saw smiley Jimin approaching the cab.

"Hello y/n and hello Jiyeom finally I can meet you. Don't worry the boys are very excited to meet you girls well mainly hoseok."

When we walked in Jimin guided us to the seats in front of the stage. Soon after a smiling guy with red hair and a cute nose came in Jiyeom grabbed my hand roughly.

"Hello girls my name is Jhope! Well actually Jung Hoseok But you can call me Hobi or Hopie." That was offaly to many names.

"Hi I'll just going to call you hoseok for now, my name is y/n and this is my best friend Jiyeom she's a big fan of you guys." He started to clap and hugged Jiyeom tightly causing her to turn red.

"Oh an army we hardly get to be this close to armys. You two girls are very pretty by the way, but don't tell Jimin I said that y/n hehe. Anyways I hope you girls enjoy today." He walked back to their dressing rooms and Jiyeom with red cheeks sat down smiling.

Soon Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin came out the room greeting us. They chatted a bit before Jimin came out glaring at them.

"Y'all better not scare my beautiful best friend!" My eyes blinked quickly soon Jungkook..
"Ooh Jimin-sshi! Stop with the flirting." He started to giggle squick.

Soon after Jimin came back out with a very tall male with short faded pink hair he smiled dimple showing. Jiyeom once again squeezed my hand..

"Hello ladies my name is Rap monster or in other words namjoon. I heard you have been really good to our little Jimin so thank you. I hope you ladies enjoy the practice I shall get going to prepare the member c'mon Jimin let's go!"
They both went by the stage along with the rest of the members as soon as Jiyeom saw that Suga member she started smiling really hard making her cheeks red.

Jiyeom explain to me that they were performing a song called "GoGo" for some Her: Love Yourself era. I got to admit it was catchy and all the members seem to be working really hard especially Jimin.

They practice for hours, Jiyeom and I cheered them on routing for them. I felt like this excited fans for some reason.

Eventually the music stopped and all we heard was 7 boys breathing heavily. Jungkook and Jin just ended up throwing themselves on the stage floor of tiredness. Soon a skinny male with blue hair and a cocky smile approached us and that's when I knew it was Jiyeom's Suga dude because she froze.

"Hey, I haven't introduced myself and Jimin kept bitching at me to come say hi so here I am. Hey.. umm which one of you is y/n?"
I quickly waved
"Ahh.. so your Ms subway rude in the phone girl. Nice to meet you.. let's just forget that I yelled at you the other time. I really thought it was Jimin. You know what y/n Jimin won't shut up about you it's freaking annoying. Hehe."

Jiyeom started laughing.
"Well your pretty rude too, instead of wondering why a girl had jimins phone you acted rude. But anyways I forgive you just because your Jimin's friend and any friend of his is mine friend too. Also by the way this Jiyeom my best friend she's the army here also your her bias haha." Jiyeom glared at me shaking her hand out to wave at Suga.

"Hello beautiful sorry I was being rude here but thank you so much for loving our music. I work really hard to make most of the songs happen. Did you enjoy the show?" I turned to him extremely shocked because he went from rude to soft in a minute.

"No thank you! Its amazing the content y'all create! I never go a day that I don't listen to you guys on my playlist." Jiyeom said smiling hard.

Eventually a staff walked us into this launch where the boys rest and all the members where there just talking and taking a breather. Right away Jimin pulled me to sit next to him and then yoongi pulled Jiyeom next to him as well and laid his head on her shoulder closing his eyes.

"Damn that's the first time I see yoongi being soft next to a girl." Namjoon teased
"Shut your mouth!" Yoongi added

Soon everyone was having their own conversations as Jiyeom ranted to sleepy Yoongi about random stuff the cute thing is even though his eyes were closed he would respond to anything she said and made me believe there's more to yoongi then being cold. Jimin and I took a few selfies and chatted about his job.

"Sometimes I wonder what it would of been like if I never became a celebrity because the members are extremely talented and better then me, was I meant for this..." Right away I smack the back of his head

"Pabo! Don't speak nonsense! Your amazing! seeing you perform today was incredible you moved and sing like you were made for the stage." He smiled looking down..

"Thank you y/n you being here today gave me so much energy to work even harder. Your the only one that doesn't make me feel pressured." Out of no where something just made me do it, I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He soon blushed and his eyes closed with his big smile.

Hoseok noticed and started teasing
"Aww you to are adorable I wish there was more to the friendship!" Right away I shook my head
"Oh no we are just good friends that's it!"

*Time skip*
It's started getting late and after having good laughs and nice conversations with the members it was time for Jiyeom and I to go home.

We said our goodbyes and Jimin escorted us to the cab..
"Thank you for coming today. I'll text you later okay. Don't miss me to much!" Smiling at him I nodded yes and we went back home.
———————————————————————————
*Back at the Bangtan Dorms*
Jimin slouched on the coach staring at his phone.. while Jin cooked up a meal and the boys lazied around the living room area. Well accept yoongi he was in his genius Lab.

Soon namjoon walked over and sat next to Jimin..
"Ahh.. y/n is very pretty how did you guys meet again?" Jimin put his phone down and pouted

"We met at the subway but for some reason fate wanted us to meet again with the whole phone incident.." Jimin added

"Oh yeah that's right subway girl! Well I wouldn't be surprise if you fall for her.. she's very smart and nice but tough. I got to have a few conversations with her today and I already like her personality. Similar to mine not going to lie hehe.." Jimin hit namjoon's shoulder.

"Hey don't even think about having a crush on her! She's mine! Well my friend and I don't share.." namjoon right away started laughing

"Dang man, you acting like her boyfriend. It's okay she's all yours but she will always be welcomed into the Bangtan family." Jimin smiled
*buzz*
Right away he picked up the phone with excitement.

"Yay y/n texted!" Namjoon got up patting Jimin's shoulder
"Oh chimchim your to cute!"
———————————————————————————
Y/n: today was cool and I never thought I would listen to a kpop song hmm..

Jimin: Don't worry like I said I'll make you change your mind about that..

Y/n: you thought hehe
———————————————————————————
A/n: i hope your enjoying the fun and can we all just agree that Jimin is so cute haha! Jimin Stan's where you at?
Well keep and reading and see what happens next.