Chapter 9 My Partner In Crime

"I hate you so much Jimin-sshii!""
"I already told you! that's Kookies thing! Now your going down pabo!"
Pushing him with my elbow as we played the well known fighting video game in Korea. Jungkook let us play video games in his PS4..

Eventually I lost to him and he pause the game to give me his victory dance, while I pouted crossing my arms. He stuck his tongue out and then started dancing like a cray cray.

"Forget you! Is it okay if I use y'all restrooms? But can you tell the guys not to walk in on me! You guys have a bad habit of not knocking before coming in according to yoongi."
*went into the restroom and Jimin stood outside the door keeping from anyone attempting to go in*

Jimin invited me to the Bangtan dorms after he asked Bang PD for permission. Jin found out I can cook and he ask me to help him cook dinner for the boys. Before so I played video games with Jimin.

"Y/n! Are you ready for the madness and feed 6 kids. I call them kids because they don't know how to act sometimes. Watch 20 minutes into cooking, Kookie is going to come in and start whining about when is the food done. Then after Hobi will come in being annoying. Then namjoon will try to help and end up fucking everything up! Just wait!"

Jin put me to season the meats and separate the veggies as he started grilling meat and shrimp. A few times I mess around with him by beating his head with the green beans.
He came at me with dad jokes and I seem the only one to die of laughter. Jimin came In a few times to smile at me and chat.

"Hyung! Noona! When is the food going to be ready I'm hungry feed kookie please.." whinny Jungkook came in the kitchen. I looked at Jin right away and he gave me the "I told you so" look

Once I finish my part I stood by Jin as he taught me how Jimin and Taehyung love their grilled meat to be cooked. The man really knows his kids well.
*dancing Hobi came in trying to steel food right away I smacked his hand*

"Hey Hyung do you guys need help?" Namjoon approached us

"No!"
"No!"
"Okay okay I'll go away y'all don't got to panic I won't touch anything."
———————————————————————————
Time skip
All the boys started eating happily, I sat next to Jimin and he made noises as he ate the food, trying to make me feel as if it was the best meal he's ever had. Which was cute he was being nice.

"Y/n this is yummy you and Hyung should cook together often!" Hobi said taking a mouthful of food

"Hey! Y/n isn't here to work she's here to hangout with her cute best friend."
*i became shy*

"Yahh! Jimin stop hogging over the poor girl she can be our friend too!" Namjoon complained

I helped pick up the plates and Taehyung volunteer to clean up I was surprise..

"Hey y/n want to go for a walk perhaps around Seoul?" I nodded yes and start to put my coat on.

I said my goodbyes to the guys and thank Jin for the cooking lesson.
"Y/n?"
"Yes Jin?" He smiled and hugged me before heading out. "Sense I'm older you must call me oppa okay."
*jimin and I laughed*

"Okay goodbye Jin OPPA!"
———————————————————————————
Time skip

We walked around Seoul mall and then some sight seeing for foreigners locations. We stop at this beautiful place in Seoul similar to a park. Jimin and I sat on a bench facing a pound full of white geese.
Jimin bought treats for the geese's from this man walking around the area.

"Look Jimin that geese has pink feathers, on its sides give me food I want to get its attention!" Right away I slowly approached the geese and extended my arm out but it ran away causing me to fall over. Jimin right away start laughing *squeak* then went over to help me up. 

We sat on the grass taking up the last pit of the sun before it became dark.
"Y/n your so funny. Your never embarrassed to be weird in front of me your so funny but cute." I shook my head as I picked at my nails

"Well that's how I am. Such a weirdo but you love me for it right!" Soon pulled out my phone to record his sense of acting normal for revenge.

 Such a weirdo but you love me for it right!" Soon pulled out my phone to record his sense of acting normal for revenge

"Y/n Actually I have an announcement and this might affect you so don't cry."
"Psshh! You wish!"
*jimin looking down*

"No seriously, so BTS is going on Tour and we are leaving next week. So that means you won't see your bestfriend for months." He's voice soften

"Oh really, awe man I'll miss you. Yeah I have Jiyeom around to but it's been interesting hanging out with you. It's always and adventure, sometimes I forget your those idol people."
"Yeah I'll miss you so much. Your always there supporting my music even though it doesn't interest you but now I won't see you for a long time I don't know what I'm going to do without you y/n.."

I took his hand
"Hey head up! Your Park Jimin a good singer and dancer.. so you go out there and make many people smile I'll be routing for you I might not be there physically but your best friend got you okay. I'll try to text you if your not busy. Also can you please bring me a picture of every city you go to? I've always wanted to travel."
He started eye smiling then stood up

"Of course y/n any request you have I'll bring. Now let's get you home it's getting dark. I'll miss you though promise me you'll pick up my face time calls okay even if your working." I smacked his shoulder then we walked to the subway.

Once we arrived Eomma and appa right away greeted Jimin as I pulled him into my room.
"I have something for you now that you are leaving you can carry this with you as your good luck charm okay."

A bit ago I bought him a pink fox stuff animal that for some reason reminded me of him, because the blushy seem so cuddly and Jimin loves cuddles. When I gave him the Fox his eyes widen and locked it in his arms.

"Thank you, I'll bring this little guy with me on tour I'm sure he'll remind me of you too."
I walked him out to my door and hugged him tight because I'm not sure if we will be able to see each other before he leaves.

"I'll call you when I get off the plane okay."
"Okay be safe! Tell the rest I wish them well and good luck jiminie!"

When I came back inside the house Eomma was sitting in the coach shaking her head.

"Whats wrong?"
"You've never had a boyfriend before and you don't like Jimin so.. is my only child gay?" My eyes widen

"Eomma! Don't speak nonsense! I have better things to do then bring home a boyfriend. Umm no I'm not gay Aish! Wait until Jiyeom hears about this"
*giggled as I walked into my room*

A/n: well lovelies I hope yur enjoy the read I've been feeling really full of ideas and I can't stop writing lol we'll see ya next chapter