Chapter 22 Nothing Like Us

"Y/n! your here I missed seeing you around! I miss your funny smile and I missed the fact that you were the only one who truly laughed at my dad jokes, finally it took some sense to make this kid apologize to you.." Jin oppa said running to me as I showed up to their dance studio.

The rest of the boys crowded me up hugging me and making me feel welcomed. But someone wasn't there yet, what a way to not make me regret forgiving him so easily.

Speaking of the devil he came in with a brown box and a flower.

"Hey you.. who's the most beautiful person here standing in front of me?" Jin quickly pushed me out of the way..
"Of course me!" As he blinked charmlessly

Jimin skipped Oppa and handed me a box I looked at him and raised a brow.

"Hmm, what's this?"
"I don't know maybe if you open it your heart will flatter or you'll just smash the flower on my head either or open it silly!"
Once I untied the ribbon the box open up and a white paper was stuck to it with nice hand writing.

Note: I knew sense the day I met you some how you would change my life. Here we are although we had lots of bumps in the rode that almost broke us apart somehow your still standing in front of me today. Y/n can you make me happy again and be my girlfriend. If you say yes I promise to never hurt you again my heart is yours.. please hug me if yes?

Jimin and I sure went through a lot together, first the phone accident then we became friends but because of my poor ness I couldn't always be around him, then when we became close I tried to be near him and a car hit me, soon after we made up and we were there for each other, we also argued for the first time.. last he broke my heart, he some how is making it up to me until now.

I ran into his arms his eyes widen and the rest of the boys clapped. Hoseok and Jungkook hugged each other jumping up and down.

"Y/n said yes!"
"Y/n said yes!"
"Y/n said yes!"
They all yelled out those little sneaks knew about this.. Jimin quickly kissed me and then he happily turned on the music to start their practice.

As usual I watched them practice and every time Jimin dance I felt flustered. Some how I'm dating a celebrity and I have no idea how we will break it to the armys.

Time skip
The practice was over..
*jimin walking over giving me his hand*

"Where are we going?"
"You'll see silly.."
we entered the boys practice stage right away the other members lined up on stage behind Jimin as I sat down by myself on the audience section.
Another staff came in with yellow roses handing each member a rose.

The light focus on Jimin.. soon music played and the boys started singing with Jimin.. the song was called "just one day" soon I realize Jimin was trying to serenade to me expect Jungkook was the main singer in this song. As they dance and sang Jimin wouldn't remove his eyes from my blushing face.
I quickly hid my face with my hands due to feeling flustered.. quickly Jimin jumped off stage and removed my hands off my face.. this time forehead to forehead he finish the song. Looking into my eyes and smirked.
The rest of the members got off stage and each and one of them handed me a rose. Still Jimin leaning his forehead on mine he slowly touched my lips gently. The members quickly clapped cheering for the most romantic moment.

"I love you baby girl, you make crazy.." Jimin whispered between our lips.
Soon after he let go hugging the members for helping him out with the serenading.

Still my heart beating fast I got up hugging Jimin kissing one cheek to the other fast.
I quickly let go and went over to the members to thank their kind acts.

When I got to Yoongi I kissed his cheek and Jimin glared right away.
"What was that for your boyfriend was over there.."

"Because even though you are cold somehow you manage to be there for me and be protective." Jimin shook his head and Yoongi busted his gummy smile

"Any time.. hey I shall call you sis okay!" I nodded yes..

A/n: a girl can dream! If only Jimin would sing to me.. hehe but let's just imagine about it, anyways thank you for reading this far I jhope your having fun!