Chapter 21 Forgive Me?

It been weeks sense everything happen, my usual boring days of work and home became a endless cycle of sadness. The rest of Bangtan Boys kept in contact with me here and there to check up on me except for one. Not once has Jimin tried to explain himself to me.. I even started wondering where did sweet Jimin go what happen to him I miss him..
In Seoul it was the beginning of winter which meant more rainy days all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and write.
Jiyeom came to visit me here and there but she could barley get me to talk or smile often. Sometimes Yoongi would give me a video call late at night to get me to practice some piano but all my energy was gone. Jimin's absence impacted my life greatly.

Time skip

"Y/n! Come quick a friend of yours is at the door looking for you!" Eomma yelled out from the living room, some hope of it being Jimin to say sorry I ran out my room finding Hoseok at the door..

"Hobi? Come inside what are you doing here?" With his bright smile he bowed for Eomma and I lead him into my room. He scanned my room smiling at the dorky photos of Jimin, Jiyeom and I around my wall.

"How are you?" *sat on my bed*
"U-mm okay I-I guess."
"I came here because he asked.." tilting my head of confusion

"What?"
"Look y/n, I know your still hurt, I haven't seen smiley bossy y/n in a while I miss her. But also I haven't seen positive cute Jimin either ever sense that day, Jimin has been locked up in his dorm. The fans are noticing it as well recently on our fan signing someone asked Jimin why so sad and he teared up. Jimin has been a mess too.." Hoseok grabbed my hand tightly

"I beg you y/n please be happy all I want for you and Jimin is to make up. He asked me to come and check up on you because he still doesn't have the guts to see your face.. but I know Jimin he will come around I promise. He still cares about you y/n trust me, now I'm not here to convince you to anything I just wanted you to realize that there's so much more than holding back and hiding in the dark."
*sigh*

"Well if he wants to see how I'm doing he needs to show up and make things better. I have not done wrong I'm hurt but all I want to know is the truth. Even if he doesn't love me back.."

Hoseok and I chatted about random stuff before he left..

Time skip

As I manage to shower and get dress in decent clothes not pajamas, Eomma and I heard music from our porch someone singing. As I got closer to the door a voice sounded familiar.

Opening the door I find Jimin outside singing "2U by Justin Bieber " holding white roses in his hands as he pored his soul out through his voice and tears falling down his face. Eomma leaned by the door watching as I took little steps closer to him.
I paused when I was nearly close to him.. tears running down my face knowing, he listen to me when I said that song was lovely and that I hated red roses but white have always been dear to me he listen..

"I know I hurt you, that's something I always told myself sense when I met you not to hurt you.. I don't think I can ever forgive myself for that.."
*i took a gulp as he grabbed my hand gently*

"I'm a big idiot for breaking my own promise of making you smile every day. I know you deserve the world, I know you deserve better than being with me. I wish I can explain to you what happened that day. But I'm afraid it won't make sense to you. If you just forgive me I'll show you how to love me.."
*jimin took one more step looking into my eyes*

"Y/n.. I love you, I never wanted to admit my feelings because I was a fool, ever sense the day of the subways when we met I knew there was something about you, I had to get to know you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you how I felt before. Please y/n forgive me I can't be without you.."
still speechless of his confession and emotions running through my head I cried some more.. both Jimin and I were a crying mess.. but I couldn't take it no more.
Run my hands between his ribs and hugged him tight, right away I felt him smile and kiss the top of my head.

"I hate you so much Jiminie but I can't help to love you, gosh your such an idiot!"
Barring my face onto his chest..

*eomma in the background sobbing and clapping her hands of happyness *
Finally after pulling away from his chest he wiped my tears with his thumbs and smiled back at me.. for  me to break a smile.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to see your smile again.. so that means you love me too not as friends?"
Pulled him inside my room taking the flowers with my other hand.
As he sat on my bed I fixed the flowers in a nice vase.

"What happened why did you kiss her if you love me? I still don't understand.."

"For a long time I knew Hanni had a crush on me but I ignored it because I saw her as a sister. My parents had the idea to bring her with them because they thought I needed a girlfriend already. Not knowing someone had already filled up my heart. Hanni asked me to walk her to the bathroom because in a past incident in high school she almost got assaulted.. she pushed me to the wall and just kissed me.. and that's when you saw us."

"But you didn't move away?"
"I was going to but it was to late you had already seen everything, I promise you y/n your the only one that's been on my mind sense we met. Even though we became good friends you seem to be the only one good for me, you showed me how to feel, how to be free and be me. That's when I knew your the one I loved. I know it won't be easy to forget what happened, I just hope one day you can be mine.."
we both stayed silent for a bit.. looking down to my feet I could still hear my heart beat fast the way it did the day I found out I loved him more then friends...

"Jimin?" He quickly turned to me as I hold his hand
"I love you, I can't forget easily but I-I forgive y-ou."

Jimin smiled wide, he gently placed his hand under my chin as his face leaned closer to mine making our lips meet. He slowly kissed me, my stomach filled up with butterflies.

A/n: you see! Not so bad she forgave him although they had a bumpy road this will work out! But remember it's not easy to forget your first heart break. Anyways will they actually be a official couple or? See ya next chapter