Chapter 11 Suprise! P.1

"Y/n come here!"
Appa yelled out from the kitchen, I ran out of my room scared because he woke me up from a nap.

"Look, isn't that Jimin?" Rubbed my eyes and heard his voice from the radio. They were passing one of BTS songs, which I didn't know about, but I think it was called DNA because the boys constantly kept repeating that throughout the song.

"Dang y/n Jimin's band is popular in Seoul I went to the market with Eomma the other day and some girls were wearing there shirts."
"Yeah.. I guess they are, aish if Jimin wasn't my friend I would still not know anything about kpop even if Jiyeom told me about it.."

Appa continued to make his lemon tea, as I started walking back to my room Appa stopped me again..
"Y/n?"
"Huh?"
"I need you to dress well I'm taking you and Eomma out for dinner, we have a surprise." Rubbed my neck confused of the surprise.

*time skip*
The location appa took Eomma and I was very simple but nice, we haven't had a family dinner in ages. We sat down a small booth and ordered our meals it was very yummy.

"Sweet heart?"
I looked up at Eomma as I chewed on my rice.
"Mmm?"

Eomma places a white envelope next to my plate, I stared straight down at it with a slight eyebrow raise.
"Open it honey.." appa insisted

When I opened it I pulled out a big amount of won just enough to by myself a whole store. I rubbed my eyes and froze.
"Appa and I been saving up to give you money for your birthday so that you can take a trip. We know how much you wanted to go to school or travel but our finical crisis stopped you."

Right away I stood up and hugged them tightly. I just knew what I wanted to do with this money and my plans will most likely be a problem but it's all worth it I miss my bestfriend so much.

Once we finished our meals appa paid and we went home. Right away I ran to my room and texted Jungkook. Yes Jungkook not Jimin I found myself also close to him..
———————————————————————————
Y/n pov
I know I might sound crazy but I've always wanted to travel and perhaps if I go visit Jimin I'll experience something different I'll get to see new music and a new country.
Jungkook will help me and surprise Jimin I just know it!
———————————————————————————
Y/n: hey Kookie. Are you with Jimin?

Jungkook: yeah we are having breakfast

Y/n: Can you not tell Jimin I text you first..

Jungkook: Okay what's wrong?

Y/n: no everything is more then better.. so earlier today my parents gave me a good amount of spending money

Jungkook: that's awesome y/n! But what's really going on?

Y/n: okay so i want to use my money to fly out to you guys and surprise Jimin! I know it might cause trouble but I really want to experience something new with my best friend. So can you pretty please help me Kookie

Jungkook: dang y/n that's a big one we are currently in America. In California Los Angeles but I would love to help you out. Jimin has been in a blue cloud sense we left home and no one can cheer him up only armys but for a little bit.

Y/n: is it really possible Kookie?

Jungkook: Tae and I just sneaked to the bathroom.. okay y/n I will call you tomorrow morning so stay put. Tae and I will book you a flight okay so don't you worry about that.. can you please just do a suit case for me, a week worth of clothes okay

Y/n: Wait but i need to pay you for my flight. What about transportation? And the hotel I'll stay in? We can't figure everything out in a night..

Jungkook: don't worry Nonna Tae and I are on it. We will give you a call when everything is settled with our managers. Just stay tight.. have to go back before the members wonder where are we..

*jungkook leaves the chat*

That night I couldn't sleep I kept wondering what Jungkook and Tae were up to. I eventually grew frustrated and got my big suite case and started packing my best clothes and extra essentials. I know Jungkook is a rebel so I have to be prepared for what ever is coming next.

Hours past and I started seeing sunlight, I eventually finished packing and laid on my bed hoping to get some rest sense I packed all night.

"Y/n! Get up let's have some breakfast it's 12:30pm you usually wake up really early.." Eomma yelled out shaking my body. I moved over covering myself with the blanket.

"Child! Wake up!"
I finally got the strength to get up I looked over to my suite case paused then went to wash up.

Time skip
Once I ate I helped clean up..

*phones ringing*
"Y/n.. Your phones ringing so I pick it up?"
I immediately dropped the dish and took the phone from Eomma running into my room

Y/n: Hello?

Jungkook: hey y/n sorry I'm calling you early

Y/n: it's okay what have you found out

Jungkook: I have good news, the managers Tae and I worked on getting you to LA

Y/n: really that's great

Jungkook: your flight is tonight.. you will arrive tomorrow noon okay y/n

Y/n: Wait what.. how the heck did you do all that with in a night

Jungkook: is because with this body anything can get done.. hehe

Y/n: oh no! No but seriously

Jungkook: once you get here outside the airport there will be taxis take one to LA park I'll be waiting for you there. About hotel wise Tae booked you a room at where we are staying.

Y/n: you guys are the best, Jimin will be so surprise

Jungkook: I'm so happy your coming things will be fun.. so call me when you land okay don't forget.

Y/n: got it Kookie see ya tomorrow

*both leave the chat room*

I started jumping up and down screaming of excitement and Eomma came in my room confused of my excitement.

"I'm going to LA Eomma! The boys helped me out!"
"I just gave you the money and your already leaving baby oh no.."

Threw myself into my bed and sighed of happyness

To be continued..

A/n: woah she's going to LA! Hey that's where I'm from hehe.. anyways stay toon for mouth dropping drama..