Chapter 16 Hidden Feelings

I stood by the lobby they should come out in, from Seoul International airport. I haven't seen the guys in weeks sense I left.. they don't even know I'm surprising them, Jimin mention to me where they were going to land, but I think he secretly did that on purpose knowing I would show up.

A hour pass and I started seeing some armys lining up with posters, shook my head and stood by a army that wasn't to overly excited she was quiet but funny thing is she had Jimin's name all over her poster.

Soon the boys come out first the managers and staff then them.. before I could run to them some security scoop me up pushing me away.

"Yahh! I know them there my friends let me pass!"
"Sure they are! Stand still they need their privacy.."
soon a cute blonde came my direction stood by the security guard bowed and took my wrist.

Some armys eyed me, others in shock while Jimin still pulling my hand to follow along.
*he whispered as we went inside the big black suv*
"Stay put y/n.."

Once we entered the suv everyone smiled screaming my name like dorks.

"Y/n! Finally it's so nice to see you.. I miss you so much!" Jin oppa yelled out
"Oh y/n you missed some funny stuff!" Hoseok went along..
"Yeah, time to expose our chimchim!" Yoongi added
Jimin shook his head trying to hide his face of embarrassment

"Wait! Expose Jimin why?"
"Guys please!" Jimin pleaded but namjoon took out his phone..

"The kid would fall asleep cuddling to this pink fox it was so cute.. and sometimes out of the random he would find any excuse to talk about you. But most of the time complain that he missed you." Namjoon teased showing me sleepy Jimin hugging the fox I gave him.

"Awe cute! I gave him that fox!"
"Oh and there's a video!" Taehyung pulled out his phone..
"Please Tae not the video please!" Tae ignored
The video was Jimin sleeping and he was dreaming something because he snuggled the fox and said softly "y/n you smell nice, please come back"

At this point all of us were laughing while Jimin tried so hard to berry himself in his knees.
I wasn't even planning on going to their company building, and to be honest I've never been but I practically got force by Jimin.

Once we got there it was to big to memorize the building but right away I followed Jimin into a small studio room.
Apparently it was Namjoons but Jimin sometimes went in there to practice his vocals.

"I wanted you to hear a song I wrote a while ago and performed it on tour. But ever sense I met you the song just had more meaning. Can I sing it to you?" He pulled up his piano
"Sure! I would love to listen and wait why until me it has more meaning?"

"It's called serendipity, you'll see.." he gently said as he played the first key.

Jimin sang along while looking at me in the eyes, smiling as his voice was pure and his fingers gently touched the piano

Jimin sang along while looking at me in the eyes, smiling as his voice was pure and his fingers gently touched the piano. Not going to lie him singing to me filled my stomach with butterflies and constantly made my cheeks rose up.
The song was sweet talking about love and sooth touch.. but I can't tell him I'm starting to have feelings for him it would just ruin everything, when it's a one sided love.

The song ended and not knowing how to act hiding my fluster ness I clapped.
"Wow Jimin! You know I've never been into kpop but meeting you has changed my mind, your voice is everything, I me-an your extremely talented."

I remember as a child at my grade school, I would sneak in the music room and mess with the piano eventually it became my safe space. I sat by Jimin bumping my hips against his just enough for him to scoot, gently I place my fingers on the keys and played the wedding theme song. Jimin looked so shock that I can play he admired every move I made smiling hard, I just felt his contagious smile.

*knock knock*

"Jimin?"
Jin came in and sitting besides the piano

"Look at you two, can you speak up!" We both looked at each other and Jimin broke the awkwardness by laughing so I played along too.. Jin just shook his head disappointingly.

Time skip
I watched Jimin practice for hours i even started wondering when does he get tired. He went from vocal practicing to dancing while the boys went back to the dorms and lazy around but Jimin and I stayed in big hit.
———————————————————————————
At the Bangtan Dorms
Taehyung approached Jin and Hoseok who happen to be playing against each other on the play station.
"Those to like each other huh?"

"Who? Jimin and y/n?" Hoseok said pausing the game..
"I just don't understand why Jimin doesn't say anything, I think he should man up and confess.." Taehyung added

"We should have a talk with our ChimChim because I believe 100% Y/n likes him back!" Jin said while walking into the kitchen
———————————————————————————
Jimin looked so concentrated looking at himself dance through the mirror as I sat on the floor admiring his talent.

He eventually paused the music and placed his head on my lap..
"Tired?" Jimin pouted
"I think you should rest up! You barely came from tour.. and your here practicing more and more."

"Well I try to be better for my armys and a special person in my life.."
"Jimin?" He opened his eyes and faces up

"Let's go rest okay! Oh tomorrow I'm going out with Oppa to his strawberry garden.. so I won't be available in the morning."

"Fine but Jin Hyung better not try anything on my beautiful bestfriend."
Walking out to the subway..

"Aish! Don't be Mr Jealously again.."

A/n: Hey guys I jhope your enjoying the content. Anyways hmm do you think Jimin will confess next chapter? Hehe anyways keep reading to find out see ya next chapter.