Chapter 15 For You

Waking up I hear no noise, no Jimin blasting music in the bathroom nor him running around getting his life together. Just silent..
I made my way to the bathroom took a quick shower and placed a black T-shirt and some jean shorts with my black converse.

Looking up to give in to the sun I see a white shopping bag nicely placed on table with a white paper on the side.
*walked to the note/bag*

Note: I'm sorry.. I know I messed up big time with you it's so unlike me to treat you that way. I don't know what got into me.. your special to me that's all.. please take my gift to you and meet me for breakfast down the street of the hotel in this cafe
-Love your best friend Jimin

I open the bag and found the blue leather backpack from that one store I fell in love with, immediately i felt touched but then confused.
———————————————————————————
Y/n pov
No! This is extremely lovely but he has some explaining to do!
He can not buy my forgiveness!!
Oh no Park Jimin we need to talk I'm not a material type of friend..
———————————————————————————
Quickly grabbed the shopping bag and made my way across the street to the cafe. There he was sipping on some tea he stood up and smiled trying to hug me but I quickly stop him and that's when he knew I was still upset with him..

"Here." He rubbed his neck not accepting the bag
"You can't buy my forgiveness part about being in a friendship is when there's a problem you talk it out not buy stuff.."
*both sat back down and sighed*
a waiter came buy and we ordered our breakfast..

"y/n look I know I messed up big time with you.. I shouldn't have acted like a pabo, you can be friends with who ever you like. its just with you I care so much that I only want you for myself without even thinking that your a human too who wants to have social interactions not just with me.. I just don't want to loose you sorry y/n."
*took his hand*

"yeah just don't act like that with me okay, I'm not one to be a unfair friend ill try to spend time with everyone I love, don't you worry chimchim you won't loose me your practically stuck with me unless you fuck up." he broke a smile and started eating

"so that means your not mad at me anymore.." he pouted
"okay, I forgive you.."
"wait, should I return the backpack then?"

"oh no! I'm keeping that hehe.. its to cute thank you Jiminie!" I leaned over and kissed his cheek he shyly laughed.

Time skip

After a good time knowing the states it was finally time for me to go back home and for the boys to finish off their tour.
They all went with me to the airport of Newyork, as soon as we got to the main lobby a bunch of fans spotted them and they had to pause and give them some attention.
Eventually they manage to walk me up to check point and into the lobby where I wait for my plane.

Hoseok hugged was the first one to hug me tight and then the rest followed along leaving Jimin to be the last one.

"I'll miss you beautiful, sit tight before you know it your best friend will come back home."

"And finally say what his been hiding god damit he won't shut up about you it's annoying!" Yoongi added teasing Jimin, while Jimin grew shy

"Ignore him, well be safe, eat well.. make sure to call me when you land and make sure you cross no streets without checking Okay. Oh one more thing you should go to the doctor for a check up. Well see you don't miss me to much.."

"Damn chimchim let the poor girl leave in peace!" Tae teased
"Okay well bye guys good luck on the rest of your make your army's proud and especially me!"

Time skip
Finally two days later I arrived at Seoul international airport and my Appa and Eomma picked me up. I missed them so much and I had lots to tell them. They were so worried about my health Eomma insisted in taking me to the doctor first thing in the morning..

A/n: Hello loves thank you for reading this chapter. Can you imagine being mad at Jimin but then he try's his hardest to make you forgive him hmm. Anyways see you next chapter. Btw the song is from this Chinese drama called "Meteor Garden" I highly recommend the drama if you haven't watched it yet plus lots of cuties in this drama to lol!