Chapter 26 Alwaya & Forever

A/n: first off before you read.. If you haven't heard Jimin new song "Promise" here it is for you to listen! Let me tell you my heart is so flattered by the song! Also the song fits perfect for this chapter. Anyways I'll shut up now you may continue
—————————————————————————
"Eomma-ah I already told you I'll eat at Jimin's, Jin oppa is probably going to force me to eat!"

"Here at least take this juicy green apple! Jimin will agree with me when he picks you up.."
for some reason all morning I've been feeling shitty, my body hurts and I'm constantly having nausea.

Time skip

Jimin told me yesterday to dress lovely today because we are going out for a picnic at the rose garden which I found weird because why would I dress nice to sit on the grass.

Incoming call from Kookie

Y/n: hi Kookie! Are you guys outside already?

Kookie: yeah! Before you ask no Jimin is not with us, Tae and I are picking you up to go to the rose garden.

Y/n: okay? I'll be right out!

Call ends

I wore a light blue flowy dress and some white flats with light makeup. Jimin said dress nice so I guess this is it..

Once we arrived Taehyung right away took my hand and Jungkook tied my eyes with a scarf.. confused af I trusted them.. Jimin must of plan something.
"Guys what the heck! Why are you guys doing this where's Jimin?"

"Shush! Noona you'll see him in just a minute" Jungkook and Tae we're guiding me some where because i felt a wooden bath, and heard water and geez quacking.

Slowly Jungkook untied the scarf revealing Jimin standing in the middle of this white open house by the river and the rest of Bts around him holding flowers from the rose garden.

I tilt my head and walked closer to Jimin as he took my hands and looked at me in the eyes.

"When we met it was by accident, like if we weren't suppose to meet because you didn't even know who I was just like two strangers. We became friends and you became the best thing that ever happen to me, you allowed me to be me and you showed me to appreciate the small things in life not just my failures. I want you to always and forever me mine because I love you"

*jimin kneeling down in one knee as my ass already tearing up*

"Y/n will you make me the most happiest dork ever and Marry me?"
I could see all the boys tensing up waiting for me to answer..
There's one thing I was really sure of and that is loving Jimin. It's not easy loving him because he's signed up to a life of a celebrity and that causes bumps in the road. Yet I'm still with him today..

"YES! I love you and Yes! I'll marry you.." right away the boys started clapping jumping up and down Jimin teared up and kissed me softly putting a ring with gorgeous diamonds on my finger.

Soon after the boys came up to us hugging us as they gave me the flowers.

"I'm so happy for you to love birds!" Jin oppa said
"I envy you i need a girlfriend already.." namjoon added

"Y/n you should have seen how much he begged Hitman Bang to allow him to marry you, your lucky our boss likes you and will work something out for you two! But I'm happy Ms annoying is getting married!" Yoongi said teasing

"Nonna! Does that mean you will live with us!" I looked at Jimin and raise a brow as Tae pouted.

"I'm not sure TaeTae.."
"Well, you better because you cook yummy better than Hyung and you clean for us when your around so please stay hehe."