Chapter 20 - Fallen Angels

"LUCAS FUCKING HEMMINGS IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO-"

"MICHAEL I'M AWAKE!"

I stopped jumping on the bed and hopped off.

"C'mon baby please! Let's go! Everyone is already here anyways!" 

"Fine, fine."

My sleepy little Luke got out of bed and I threw him a shirt seeing he only slept in sweat pants the night before, then again I did too. Slowly he woke up and then realized what day it was.

"MICHAEL! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!"

He screamed, I just laughed and the 2 of us raced downstairs and in the front room was presents all over the floor and around the tree while our friends were all gathered ln the couches.

"Luke! The one day you sleep just had to be Christmas wasn't it!" Oliver yelled.

"You didn't have to wait for me!" Luke argued.

"Michael made us."

Luke turned to me before smiling and the 2 of us sat down on the floor. I sat in his lap and started digging through the presents.

"Can someone put on some music please?! It's too quiet in here!" Ashton complained.

Light Christmas music started making everyone laugh. Oli then changed it to In The End by Black Veil Brides. 

"Alright, everyone has to open at least 1 before I pass out any more."

I started handing everyone their presents. They all started ripping open the wrapping and finding what they got. The song then changed to Fallen Angels and everyone started to sing.

"Scream! Shout! We are the fallen angels!" While we opened up presents everyone just randomly sang and no one questioned it.

I then grabbed one with Luke's name on it and next to it there was one for me. It read from Alex where as his was from me.

"Awe, babe you didn't need to get me anything." He said smiling.

"No, I had to." I then kissed him and everyone in the room groaned or made a sound of disgust.

I ripped open Alex's gift and inside was the Garden Warfare game.

"Alex! How the hell did you get this!?" 

"I know people."

Luke then ripped open his gift and it was a little box. When he opened it there was a a bracelet. On it was a charm, half of a music note. He just looked at me and I held up my arm. One of the bracelets on my wrist was the bracelet containing the other half.

"It's so cute.. just like you."

I blushed and put the game down next to me. Everyone had got everything they wanted. It was great and everyone was having a good time. Liz had come in earlier, saw the mess, and then left.

"Hey, Mikey?"

I turned and saw Luke standing with his hands behind his back.

"Yeah, Lukey." 

He looked down to avoid my eyes, his messy hair falling over his forehead.

"Well, I kinda wanted to give this to you."

He handed me a box, it wasn't wrapped or anything besides a simple bow on the top. I opened it up and inside was a key. I looked up at him and he gave me a dorky smile.

"What is it for?"

"I kinda got us a place to live together. Just you and I."

I then jumped up onto him to give him a hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up. I was so happy, him and I were going to be getting a house together, to live somewhere for who knows how long, to make new memories to help erase the bad ones.

I then leaned back and pressed my lips to his. 

"Woah, alright guys time to take it to the other room."

Luke put me down and we turned to the rest of them. I then noticed Calum and Ashton standing. I went over to the couch with Luke and I sat on his lap, leaning against his chest.

"We have something to tell you all." Calum started.

"You fucked didn't you?" Jack bluntly suggested.

"Not answering that, anyways... Cal and I are dating."

It was silent for a second after Ashton spoke. I don't know what anyone else was thinking but I called it. Suddenly Kellin shouted.

"Pay up!" 

Alex and Vic then pulled out their wallets and handed Kellin 10 dollars each.

"You little shits bet on us, really?"

"I called it!" I shouted.

"See Calum, you are gay!" Alex joined.

"We all knew it was coming, don't even deny it." Luke said.

Christmas couldn't have been better. After dinner (which everyone probably gained 5 pounds each from all the food) Luke and I decided to pack and start moving to the other house.

See a few days ago we had snuck into my house, using the pick from under the door when my parents were away. We got all of my stuff back and moved it to Luke's room. It took 4 trips and almost got caught but it worked. 

"How about we go check out the house before we actually move stuff there?" Luke asked. 

"Okay."

Turns out the house was only a good few minutes away from his house. It was like between the street and the school, which wasn't that bad. It was even in the same neighbourhood.

We stood out front and I liked it already. It was an older home and smaller but then again it would just be the 2 of us. The insides were very modern, there was 2 bedrooms, but Luke and I were going to share it, the other bedroom would be for whoever wanted to spend the night. There was everything a house needed to be a house, so it worked perfectly. It was also furnished as well, meaning we didn't need to spend a couple thousand dollars on a couch and bed.

We then went back to his house and brought all of our clothes and needed things, along with some water bottles and a few simple snacks to eat.

"I think that's everything." He said looking around and putting his hands on his hips.

"You sure? I mean we still need a tv, working water system, and the rest of all our albums and movies." I stated.

"Okay, well for tonight it will work." 

That night Luke and I got into bed, it was wear since it didn't have sheets and was just a duvet with one pillow, I mean Luke if you don't count Luke as a pillow then there was only 1. 

"Hey Michael?"

"Yeah babe." I said, not being able to sleep. It was already 3 in the morning and neither of us could sleep.

"Can we go for a walk?" 

"Of course."

I got off of him and jumped out of bed. I was still wide away, and I could tell he was too, damn insomnia. 

Since we were both fully clothes (sweat pants and an old t shirt, I mean) we just slipped on some flip flops and left the house. Luke didn't both to lock it though, we just started walking.

"Where are we going?" He asked, not really caring though.

"Anywhere, do you want to go to the park?"

"Only if we can go on the swings." He said smiling, oh god I loved him.

^^^^^

2 updates today, Hell yeah!

Sorry it's short but I just wanted you guys to have more shit to read before the next chapter because if you cried before you are probably gonna cry even more

-Zoe