Chapter 21 - Good Girls (Are Bad Girls That Haven't Been Caught)

Okay, this song had to be in at least one of the chapters, this chapter is a trainwreck by the way

"Beat you!" 

"No you didn't! You have longer legs!"

Luke and I swing on the swings, the sun was starting to come up over the treetops. Thank god we didn't have school for another week.

Eventually we stopped seeing how high we could go on the swings, we nearly went all the way around so we had to be careful.

"Hey Mikey?"

"Yeah Luke?"

I slowed down on the swing, dragging my feet alone the hard ground to slow down.

"What do you think about marriage?"

I looked over the the Punk boy, dark circles collected under his eyes.

"Well, I don't know actually. I mean, it would be cool to be married and have kids and all that but like I feel like once you are married, everything you do could risk your marriage. Like, you are seen with your friend and everyone thinks you are having an affair. You understand right?"

He just nodded and gave me a smile, oh thank god.

"Why do you ask?" I said, smirking.

"No reason."

"Sure, you were going to propose weren't you?" I said, not being able to stop the smile from taking over.

"Yeah, I don't know why. I mean were are still really young and but like, I don't know I guess I just love you." He said, blush covered his cheeks and he tried not to make eye contact with me.

"I would have said yes, you know?" 

He smiled, still looking down while swinging back and forth slightly.

"Hey Luke?" 

He looked up at me, smiling like a dork, "Yeah?"

"Can we go to the library later?" 

"Sure, it's already-" He pulled out his phone and checked the time before putting it away, "5:53. The library opens at 6.  "

"God, school would be starting about now." I said, remembering the hell that is school.

"When does school go back anyways?" He asked, jumping off the swing.

"In a few days, I think it's like 6 days, actually."

"Okay, can we start walking to the library?"

I nodded before jumping off my swing and locking my hands with his. We then walked towards the library. Even though the walk was a good 20 minutes we were both still happy and it didn't even seem that long.

As we walked, we came across a McDonalds.

"Hey babe, I'm a bit hungry can we get breakfast?"

"You have money?" I asked, I didn't see him grab any money before we left. He then pulled 5 dollars out of his pocket.

"I left it in the pocket. I usually do that anyways."

"Yeah, I know."

We walked into Macca's. He got something to eat while I went over and sat down at a table for 2. Luke came back with 2 cheese burgers and a drink for us to split. I slowly ate the cheeseburger, Luke finished it in a few seconds ot seems though. 

"Oh my god, they have a playground! Let's go!"

I raced after Luke as he went into it. I climbed up into the thing before I saw him getting stuck.

"Luke, you are 6'4. You aren't going to fit in here."

"No I must!"

Then over the loudspeaker we heard, "Can the two huge assholes please get out of the playground?"

I looked over and Luke, he just sighed and the 2 of us managed to wedge our ways out of there. We left after throwing away our trash and then continued on our way to the library.

"Do you even have a library card?"

"Nope."

"Then why'd you want to go to the library?"

"Why not?"

Eventually we did find the library and it was already 6:37. We went inside and I started to look around for books. Then there was Luke who couldn't take his eyes off the fishtank they had even though there was 3 fish in it. 

Eventually he got bored with the fish and I was already halfway done with the first Harry Potter book. He came over and sat down. He just started at me for a couple minute straight before I looked up from my book.

"Hello."

"Hi."

He just kept staring at me as I read, it was actually starting to bug me. Like, I couldn't figure out if he was bored or just wanted to stare at me.

"You know, there is this song, called Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer." He stated, I had heard of the song but never actually got the chance to listen to it.

"And?"

"In it they say something about making out in the library." He said.

"That sounds pretty fucked up to me."

"Well, you never know until you try it."

I rolled my eyes before smiling. Luke grabbed my hand and I put my book down. We walked over to the back of the library, near the autobiographies cause admit it, no one reads those.

Within a minute, Luke and I were agressivly making out behind the shelves. We were sat the ground, against the lines of books, not really caring if anyone saw. He pulled away only for a slight second to speak,

"He'll be with his boyfriend, he's not reading books."

^^^^^

I'M SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT I JUST WROTE THIS AND IT'S NEARLY 1 IN THE MORNING

WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER

also, I really want to warn you about the next chapter. Like I nearly started crying when I wrote it earlier, It's so fucking sad and I nearly died writing it. Loads of triggers as well. Be careful, please.

-Zoe