0.8// Friendly

(LOVE & WAR BY METRO STATION IS LITERALLY THE ANTHEM FOR THIS BOOK also bless metro station for getting back together) 

Melody had stayed at Luke's until midnight, and her parents had called her to get home. Luke unwillingly let her go, and now he was pouting on the couch. Melody had told him earlier that he pouted too much, and he was just starting to realize that he kind of did. Luke heard someone stomping down the stairs, and turned around.

"Your girlfriend leave?" Jack asked, walking into the kitchen.

"She's not my girlfriend," Luke told his brother, again.

"Right, that's why you were cuddling for the past two hours," Jack scoffed, and walked into the living room with a can of coke. He sat down next to Luke, and Luke groaned.

"They were friendly cuddles," Luke sighed. He was newly single, and he definitely did not want a girlfriend anytime soon, he wanted to have fun.

"Will it be friendly when you fuck her too?" Jack laughed.

"I'm not going to! You're such an ass," Luke didn't understand what his brothers didn't get about the word 'friend'. Melody was his friend, and he actually liked her a lot, in a friendly way of course. He should probably text her soon to see if she got home alright. Luke noticed that Jack had sat on his phone. "Can you move, you're on my phone," Luke told him, pushing his shoulder so he could get to the phone.

"Didn't she just leave? You're already going to text her? I never thought I would see my brother so whipped!" Jack howled. Luke flushed, he wasn't whipped. He just liked speaking to Melody, she was entertaining. 

"I wasn't going to text her," Luke lied, and grabbed his phone. His brother raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah so who were you going to text then?" He questioned.

"Ashton," Luke lied, again. He'd already opened up a new message to Melody, so he wasn't paying attention to see Jack reaching for his phone. "Stop, give it back!" Luke whined, and tried to grab his phone out of his brother's hands.

"You liar! You are texting her. So whipped," Jack laughed, and starting tapping on the phone screen. Luke lunged at his brother, he didn't want him to freak Melody out. 

"Jack, I swear. I'll punch you in the face! Give it back!" Luke barked, Jack kept dodging Luke and typing on his phone.

"Here," Jack said, and tossed the phone back to Luke. He was grinning, and waiting for Luke's reaction.

To: My favorite Melody
Had to have a wank in the bathroom after you left 

To: My favorite Melody
I was thinking about you the whole time (;

Luke choked on the air he was breathing, and punched his brother in the chest. "I can't believe you!" Luke screamed. He immediately went back to looking at his phone screen, and typing an apology to Melody.

To: My favorite Melody
Mel I'm so sorry that was Jack I swear

Luke played around with his lip ring waiting for her to answer. He hoped she would believe him, if not he'd literally punch Jack in the face.

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
I think your brother has a dirtier mind than you

Luke sighed, she wasn't too creeped out by him thankfully. He told Jack what Melody had said, and he laughed. Luke was glad Melody had a good sense of humor, at first he wasn't sure what type of girl she was. After hanging out with her today he'd realized she was very outgoing, giggly, and had a really great taste in music. He thought she was shy and reserved, but she was literally the complete opposite. In the short couple of days he had known her, she had kept him guessing.