Chapter 26 - You can't just die right now

Hello everybody, hope you enjoy.

xoxo Leviosa

Leta Lestrange had the ability to make herself invisible. Not in a magical sense, but she was someone that wasn't as remarkable and therefore most people forgot her. She did not know if she felt lucky that Newt had forgotten to give her a task and left her in the suit case or insulted because her long term best friend thought of her last. But she had learned that jealousy was bad, that some things deserved to be rather not said. At least she was now in the team to hunt down Grindelwald, even though in secrecy. Theseus was probably looking for her right now, but there were more important things to do. Firstly, she had to get out of the suitcase and tell Newt and Tina that she would help them. How was she about to do that? Like every witch lady in her century, she knew all spells that could use her when locked somewhere. She would never let herself be kidnapped again. It was easy to open the case, and as she finally went out of it, she fixed her hair, and smiled, as if someone was watching. Technically, someone was watching. Explicitly Newt and Tina. "Leta, why do you have to be so stupid? It's a mistake. Grindelwald will kill you", Newt began to say. But Leta had a plan. And when a Slytherin has a plan, she will do everything to get what she wants. "I've got a plan. Just stay behind me and I will get you to Grindelwald" Being someone with flexible morals was so much more fun if you could use them against someone that was not your friend.

"Credence!", he heard the voice of the men in his ears. "That's not my name!", he shouted in his direction. He hated humans. Everyone thought that they were better than everyone else. Especially this one. "Credence, I don't want to harm you, I am here to help you", Grimmson said. "Shut up, you don't have any right to talk to me like this. Go away", Credence screamed, and around him the windows broke, he didn't realize that he was leading the destruction of this house with his hands. He was able to control it, oh yes he was. And no one would steal his life, no one would kill him, now that he could finally understand. "Goodbye, Mr. Grimmson. May heaven be more forgiving than I am", Credence murmured. He did not know from where the anger inside him came. Probably because Malena was currently almost dying, and he had no patience left. "I knew your aunt, Credence", Grimmson shouted. "The only part of a family I have is my sister. My aunt can go wherever she wants, she probably doesn't care about me, and I won't care about her either" "But Credence. She knows how to cure you", he said, before the stone walls fell on his body and ended his life. Credence realized that he just killed a human. It was his fault. But he had wanted to catch him, had wanted to let him be killed. He had no time to think about what was right and what was wrong. Credence ran to the corner of the broken building, where he had taken her, as he had seen her wound. He did not even know if it was Grimmson. Just someone on the streets, someone Mal had known from the circus, someone that hated them all. Some hater from the streets. Some hater with a gun. "It's okay, Credence. I'll fix it. Somehow... See you later", she whispered. "NO YOU CAN'T JUST DIE RIGHT NOW, I NEED YOU.", Credence screamed. She was slowly, with all the strength she had, transforming into a snake. Credence did not want her to go, he needed her today more than ever. But the giant snake on the floor did not move anymore. Credence heart had never ever been broke before. He had loved Malena and now she was dead. "Nope, not today", someone said. Credence had the strange desire to laugh out loud. "How did you not know that snakes shed their skin?", Malena asked him, as he hugged her. "Not even death can cure me of my curse"

Okay, where do we want to start to look for him?", Queenie asked him. Jacob had no idea. "What if they hid until the right moment? I don't think Dumbledore would just disappear because he wants to, I mean, it's possible, but still", he said his thoughts out loud. It had begun to rain, but Queenie did not move out of the way. "I can't stop thinking about us, Jacob. I don't know why, it's weird. But I am so scared, for you. Have you heard of Grindelwalds no-maj murdering? Some people are trying to get them out of their countries, so they are safe. That's barbaric and I don't want that to happen to you. And I would like to tell you that I could save you when it happens. But I can't and... I... I just can't handle the situation, Jacob. I love you", she whispered. "I love you too, Queenie", he said. He had no idea how this had happened. How his happiness had been destroyed by just one wizard. "What are we gonna do now?", Jacob asked. "I don't know, but I'll... I hope we can find a way somehow", she said. The silver form of a phoenix turned up in the sky, flew rounds looking for something and then stopped in front of Jacob. It began to speak misteriously. It did not make a sound, it just seemed as if its words appeared in Jacobs thoughts. Jacob, it's good to see you. I need your help, come with me. I am Albus Dumbledores patronus. "Don't listen to it.", said Queenie. But Jacob was already following the patronus.