The Loft

-NICOLE'S POV-

Why am I crying I've only known him a few days. He used me just to get that Holly one jealous.

I'm gonna go to a nightclub to get my mind of things. I seen it in The Loft. Ill find my way there.

I've been crying for nearly 4 hours while watching sad movies eating cookie dough icecream.

I better get ready. I had a quick shower. I dried my hair with the hairdryer. Then straightened it with the straightener.

Now to pick out my dress. I found a tight black one. It ain't that short. So I don't look trashy. I got my heels too. Im not a big fan of heels though,

Its 11:20pm I better start going. I found it! The Loft I mean. I walk in and stay by the bar. I just wanna get drunk.

As I order my vodka and coke. I notice a guy smirking at me.

"You alright there babe?" He smirked.

"I'm Robbie" he said as he walks over to be me.

"My friend has a brother called Robbie" I say.

"Yeah what's their name?"

It doesn't matter. I came out to forget about him." I said.

"Alright. Wanna dance??"

"Later. What you come here for?" I asked.

"My brother was depressed so I took him here. He's just in the loo"

"Alright" and I neck my drink down.

As I did that Jason was coming over he didn't notice me. He tapped Robbie on his shoulder. It starts to make sense now.

"This is my brother Jason" he said. Jason looked at me.

"I know who he is" and I walked out.

"Nicole" Jason called repeatedly as he followed me.

"Let me explain" He pleaded.

"Fine go on then" and I sat on a wall.

"I gave her a hug because I told her it's over and I dunno if we were gonna be friends"  he said.

"But it looked like you were both happy" I questioned.

"I was happy because I was with you. You make me happy" He smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry Jase. If I would've let you explain this wouldn't have happened"

"It's okay and I'm sorry too." he said looking in my eyes.

"Wanna go back to mine?" I asked

"Yeah" he smiled and we walked hand in hand together home.

When we came in we were both tired so we went to bed. Since I have got round to buying mattresses yet we still have to share.

He took off his shirt and jeans. His body is amazing. I took of my dress and but on a loose top and shorts.Then we both got under the covers.

"Thanks for giving me another chance but can. I ask you something?" He asked

while stroking my face.

"Course what is it?" I ask.

"Will you be officially mine? I mean like my girlfriend because I really like you."

"Of course Jase" I said sitting up. He sat up too. I looked into his caramel brown eyes. He looked into mine and started to lean in.

His lips connected with mine. I kissed him back. I ran my hands through his hair while his were travelling up and down my back.

I parted my lips slightly and his tongue slid in my mouth. It turned into a make out session. We both pulled away breathing heavily. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We both layed back down and my head rested on his chest and dozed off to sleep happily.