Chapter 5: Supremacy

Last modified 12/8/20 

It was a new and wonderful day in Dreamland. You breathed in the freshness of the air and smelled the pureness of nature. You could hear the beauties of the wilderness. You enjoyed it so much. You sighed sadly to be reminded that you're walking to school, 10 minutes late again. You wondered as you walk; if you really hated school that much, then why even bother going at all? You could have ditched or drop out by now. You had so many opportunities to do so, and you are still waiting for it, but now you weren't so sure about it.  You always have an answer for this, but you always judge its objectivity. Your parents knew the problems you were having with school and beg you to at least graduate. You felt guilty for your parents putting up with your decisions about school and promised them to graduate High school and not flunk again. You wanted to, but you can't. You want to get out of school already and start your life—a life of freedom.

"I hate my life. I can't seem to decide on anything anymore." You said to yourself. You suddenly felt someone shoving you out of the way of the sidewalk, causing you to gasp. You saw a little boy with pink hair wearing the school uniform running for his life.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, you little punk!" You screamed at him, stopping your walk. The boy completely ignores your screams. 

"I'm sorry about that, Ms! We were just running late for school!" You heard a girl's voice yelling behind you. You were about to turn around, but two children ran past you quickly. You stare at them as they ran. You saw a girl with blonde hair in a ponytail and a boy with blonde hair, but his lower bottom hair was green; both children wore their uniforms. You hum questionably to yourself. You shrug your shoulders as you continue to walk to school and admiring the scenery. You hope to get on a teacher's nerves today.

***

Meta Knight made his way towards the school administrator's office for his meeting today. It was the end of the school day, and he was furious once again by your actions today. First, you didn't wear the school's uniform; you kept interrupting the class, back talked and insulted him again. 

He knew exactly why you were doing this. You wanted to break him. You wanted to ruin his life for what he did yesterday. This was almost every purpose of a delinquent that is put under his care. Of course, he was never phased by their actions, and eventually, he will have the upper hand. For you, you weren't any different from the other delinquents. The thing is... why was he more furious with you? This never bothered him, of course, so why you? Was it the fact that you ended up having the upper hand of the battles instead of him, or was it the fact that for some apparent reason, the school's administrator wanted an entire meeting to dedicate for you alone, out of all students in Dream Royal? Or because he saw something that he shouldn't have seen. He buried those images of you expose deep within his brain, but yet they kept on lingering longer in his mind. He hated that he kept remembering all day, especially when he had three classes with you. He felt weird about it but kept it under wraps. One of those reasons were good enough to make him mad at you. 

Meta Knight sighs as he tries not to think about you anymore. He shouldn't let you phase him, not now anyway. He cleared his thoughts and walked towards the school administrator's office door. He knocked several times until he heard a voice telling him to enter. He opens the door and walks in. There was a large rectangular table on the front of the room, where the school's faculty was facing horizontally. In the back of the room was a large Courtroom stand, where the school's administrator sat, facing the school's faculty. Meta Knight quickly took a seat next to Cathy. An older woman walked inside the room. She had tall high heels and long purple hair that went up to her hips. She wore rectangular glasses and had big lips. The woman wore an all-black suit and carried two binders. She proceeded to walk to the court stand and sat on the head seat. She opens her binders and looks through the binder of papers.

"Thank you all for coming. If you are new here, I'm the president of Dream Royal administration, Ms. Val Tarn. I call upon you for this meeting to discuss a particular student that is recently enrolled in Dream Royal. A student by the named (Y/n) (L/n)." She announced to the school's faculty. They all snickered from your name being called.

"As I presume." She responded to the faculty's snickering.

"As you could tell, Ms. (Y/n) (L/n) is the only student that we have ever enrolled in Deam Royal with possibly one of the worst failing grades and status. In her previous school, she flanked her junior year by having all classes fail with an F because, and I quote, "I wanted to make my teachers suffer again." She addressed the faculty as they snickered and huff from your previous failure.

"The reason we enrolled her to Dream Royal High because of her behavior and her grades. Suppose we can show the Assistant Superintendent and the School District that we can change students like Ms. (L/n) into a well model student. They'll see that our punishments can change students for the greater good of the world. To show them we are better than Lumia Heights High School." She expanded her speech. The school faculty nobs and whisper among themselves in full agreement with Val's plans. Meta Knight sighs as he shakes his head. He quickly stood up from his seat and stared at The President of the administrator.

"Ms. Tarn, although I greatly agree with helping the more troubled youth in this world with our schools, I don't really encourage to do this by impressing the higher up to put us in the first ranking of being a well-established school. I believe it should be more than that." Meta Knight challenged her. She sneered at him as she gave him a dishonorable look.

"Well, of course, Sir Meta Knight. There should be a deeper meaning to this. I bet your new student would love to hear it." She sarcastically said to him. Val stood up from her seat and stared at him.

"At this point, there is no greater purpose than what's already established here. I took a big risk enrolling her in this school, and I will take greater satisfaction by breaking her into a model student! I could already hear the many ridicules the other schools are saying just by having her being present here, and I'll be damned if she fails under your command and be drop down to an average school, Sir Meta Knight." She retorted. Meta Knight sighs at her display of corruptness.  He remains quiet, controlling his emotions from the inside. Val sighed calmly.

"Sir Meta Knight, your teachings build up this entire school. And now it's relying on you to make it better than what it is right now. Do what you have always done for this school and make a student successful. The future of Dream Royal is now on you. Will you or will you not teach Ms. (Y/n) (L/n)?" She asked him calmly. Meta Knight took a moment to think. He closes his eyes and nods his head.

"I'll do whatever it takes to teach Ms. (L/n)." He responded to her. Val smiles happily at him.

"Thank you, and this applies to all faculty members. We need to encourage Ms. (L/n) to be a good student. We need everyone's participation. Thank you for taking the time to attend this meeting." She concluded, packing up her belongings. The faculty member begins to stand up and leave the room as well. Meta Knight did the same and stepped outside with Cathy following him.

"You seem not to be please, Sir Meta Knight," Cathy asked, worried. "Something about Ms. (L/n) that seems to make this simple task impossible to do. I may require some help with her. I want to see if my theory is right about her."

"I'll be happy to help you out, Sir Meta Knight. I seem to have already made a good impression on her, and I don't mind helping you out even though I am not a teacher here." She said shyly, blushing.

"Thank you, Cathy. I need as much help as possible. But I believe that this task requires professional help as well." Meta Knight said as he walked away from Cathy towards the exit of the school. Cathy was left there, dumbfounded by his intentions with you.