Chapter 8: Bliss

Last Modified: 12/10/20

You run, feeling the cold breeze of the wind blow on your face. You felt your heart beating out of your chest. Your face filled with the most bliss you'll ever experience. You were going to explore a whole new world you have never seen before except in your wildest dreams. You woke up really early to see the sunrise over the town as you stare in awe. Now that you seem the most beautiful sunrise, you race towards Cappy Town and meet new people.

Once you arrive at Cappy Town, the townspeople were already wide awake engaging in conversation among themselves. Even though they are talking, you could still hear the calm and quiet atmosphere. You begin to walk around greeting people as nicely as possible. If this will be your home from now on, you have to befriend as many people as possible.

***

Tiff, Tuff, and Kirby walk side by side next to each other, looking at a file that Tiff had on her hands. She hums questionably and looked carefully at it while Tuff and Kirby eat creamed bread.

"So, what do you think, Tiff?" Tuff addressed, finishing eating his bread. Tiff scoffed realized that you might be a difficult person to try to be friends with. She flips over a paper of the file, to see more of your basic information. Meta Knight had given them your school's file to know more about you.

"Meta Knight wasn't joking when he said this is the worst student he has ever had." She muttered. "Really? How come?" Tuff continue to ask, putting his hands behind his head.

"The student is called (Y/n) (L/n). She had been in 10 different schools. She flunked her Junior year with Fs in all her classes. Had over 75 detentions and 8 suspensions from different schools. She has 230 unexcused absences and 302 tardies." Tiff sneered in disgust. "This is not going to be easy!"

"Well, look at the bright side, Tiff. At least me and Kirby aren't number one worst anymore." Tuff and Kirby laughed at the joke. Tiff groans angrily.

"This is not a joke, Tuff! If Meta Knight is having trouble helping this student then it will be troubling for us to find the reason for (Y/n)'s behavior!" Tuff frowns angrily as he took the file from Tiff.

"She can't be that bad! Let me see how she looks like." All three lean over Tuff to see your school's photo. They all stare in shock to see your picture. You looked beautiful and well behaved. They couldn't believe that all these bad things connected to a pretty girl like yourself.

"Well, it looks like you can't judge a flunker by its cover." Tuff giggled.

"Come on, guys. Let's try to look for her in town." Tiff scoff. All three of the children ran off into town in search of you.

The townspeople walked around their homes, doing their regular routine. What once stood a tall and enormous tree in certain of the town was replaced with a fountain with the same weapon that killed Nightmare. All three children walked up to the fountain; they saw an older woman with curly short grey hair and wore a long light purple dress with a scarf around her neck with a gem on the center. The older woman was tending the flowers around the fountain. All three walked up to her and addressed her.

"Hello, Mrs. Bookem!" Tiff greeted her kindly. The older woman stood up and turned around right away, knowing who was calling her.

"Why hello there, Tiff. It's been a while since I saw you three around here." Mrs. Bookem responded with a smile. "Yeah, it's been a while. School is taking our times out." Tiff nodded in agreement. Mrs. Bookem laughs.

"Yes, I know the feeling, Tiffy." Tiff smiled as she shoved Tuff's elbow to ask him about you. Tuff gave her a questionable look but soon caught her intentions. He quickly flipped through your file and took out the picture of you.