Chapter 26: Reapers

You manage to gather all your friends to the castle who knew your secret forbidden relationship. Those people were Tiff, Tuff, Kirby, Lololo, Lalala, and Rick. For obvious reasons, you didn't invite Yamikage, but you knew you had to tell him sooner or later. You all sat on the fountain that was located in the garden. You just got done explaining the deal that Meta Knight took for Ms. Tarn, and in a fit of rage, Tiff roared out, "No fucking way!"

Everyone beamed their heads at Tiff in complete astonishment and perplexity. For someone like Tiff to be able to curse like that must mean that something is about to go very wrong. 

"Why the hell would she do something like that?! It was bad enough that she controls Meta Knight's life and gives him all these damn responsibilities that have nothing to do with him, but asking-no demanding him to have sexual relations with a student is fucking sicking and disgusting! She properly resulted in that method a lot from all those traumatic grades going up for students." She yelled but slowly softened her voice once her realization of the predicament was the case for many students passing. It truly disgusted her. The seven of you were sinking in her words as if they were facts. Granted, it was an accusation, but that one piece of evidence of that file you signed was enough to assume such. And it was enough to bring her down along with the school. 

"If that is the case, Tiff. Then we have to do everything we can to expose Ms. Tarn to the town and demand the King to shut down Dream Royal." Full confidence was in your voice.  

"Wait; what?! Are you out of your mind (Y/n)!? King Dedede was one that approved Ms. Tarn to make Dream Royal. And as long as he is getting money out of it, he ain't shut it down! Besides, Ms. Tarn is hella powerful. Bringing her down is like bringing the whole town down." Tuff objective to your revolution. 

"I'll be damn...Tuff may have a point, Ms. (Y/n), if we manage to bring down the school. All the students that are attendin' there will have no education, and teachers will be jobless. And we can't do a whole lot with just an accusation; The King is not going to listen to us if we don't have evidence to back out the claims." Rick reasoned. 

"It will also make Meta Knight look bad if we tell where we got our accusation from," Lololo added. You ponder the information that they had fed you. You took a moment to think, but then it clicked.   

"The document that I signed is enough evidence to make a conviction. We can make a case stating that Meta Knight, by default, denied any involvement of the agreement he signed and was threatened to be fired and ruin his life if he exposes her. That is first-hand sexual harassment." You claimed.

"I guess that could work.... but...I just... I don't want Meta Knight getting into more trouble, especially by the law because of us." Tiff stammered. You sighed at her worries, you wanted the same thing, but you had a gut feeling in your stomach that doing what is right, bringing justice, is worth a couple of risks. You sat next to her and pulled her into a small hug. 

"I understand, Tiff. I don't want Meta Knight getting into trouble either. I already did that enough, and I love him too much to see him in any pain or suffering because of my or our mistakes. But look at what we are dealing with, Tiff. We are dealing with someone that has corrupted their purpose and forcing teachers to have sexual liaisons with students to make the school look good. That's not right! And I know if Meta Knight were here right now, he would want us to do everything we can to make it right again, even if it means he might get in trouble. We owe it to him to break this weight off of him. So, he can finally be free because the only pain and suffering he is enduring this time are by the hands of that woman." You expressed your heart out. 

Your words resonated within Tiff but not just her, the others as well. You had a remarkable point, and they owe it to Meta Knight to make him happy. They made a promise to him. Tiff looked at you in the eyes with full determination.