Chapter 19: Isolated System

Last Modified: 12/16/20

You moan softly from the sudden rude awakening from your deep dark slumber. Your backache and your legs were sore. Your body was stiff for having to sleep on the hard surface of the messy ground, but although you slept on the ground, the grass around it made you feel warm. You stood upright and stretched your arms and legs. You let out a soft groan from your back being adjusted the right way. You looked around to see you were in the middle of the forest. It didn't look like Whispy Woods to you. 

The warm breezing heat came over your cold, stiff body. It felt reassuring. Your cheeks were dried up by the tears you had from yesterday. You laid back down in the grassy ground. The giant trees made it hard to see the blue skies, but you could see the morning light shining through the leaves. Just lying there, your mind cleared up all the negative thoughts. You let your body surrender to the freshness of the forest. You wish to be like this forever. Why couldn't you? You have nothing to lose. Maybe just laying there was not enough. Perhaps joining with Meta Knight might be a better solution. You don't have to worry about school, about people, about family or friends. You'll indeed be free, and you'll get to see Meta Knight again. Maybe ending your life, your everything, was your true goal to be free. And you'll do just that; you'll end it all.

"Who are you, and what is your purpose here?!" You heard a deep and hostile male's voice. You lifted your head slightly to see a sword between your eyes. The person who was holding the sword was wearing black ninja attire, with his brown hair tied up. You couldn't see his face because it was covered. The only thing that revealed about the man was his deep red eyes.

"Just a lonely girl who wishes to die faster." You said, letting your head go back down. He hummed and didn't say a word. He lowered down his blade slowly.

"Who are you, and what is your purpose here?" You mimic him with the same tune.

"That is none of your concern, arrogant girl!" He snaps at your disrespectful attitude. "And I recommend watching your tone to someone that might kill you." 

You chuckle at him. He reminded you so much like Meta Knight.

"Funny, he would have said the same thing but less killing. You remind me so much like him." The ninja groans in response. He put away his sword and started to walk off. 

"Too bad, he is dead. I will never get to see Meta Knight again." You continue to talk. The ninja stopped when he heard his name. He turned back to face you. "What did you say?!" 

You stood up straight from the ground and stared at him.

"So, you know Meta Knight, huh? Well..., sorry to break it to you, but he is dead." You frowned sadly, looking away from the ninja.

"What are your relations with Meta Knight?!" He barked.

"Listen, pal; I ain't your damn animal to be snatching your fucking mouth too!" You snapped. He growled at you and stomped his way towards you. His rage didn't phase you. You sat there and showed no fear in your eyes. He laid one knee on the ground as he chokehold you quickly before you could react. He squeezes tightly around your delicate throat. You gasped suddenly as he cuts down your breaths, but you still give him an undefeated look. 

"Answer the question, foolish, girl!"

"Or else what! You're going to kill me! Go right ahead! It's not like I'll not like I got anything to lose!" You challenge him. He stared deeply into your eyes. He saw that you weren't lying. You had strong and fearsome eyes, yet they held the deepest despair. He growled, realizing his grip on your neck, and pushed you back to the ground harshly. He never once grabbed someone by the throat before, especially a woman.