✞ one ✞

|| A/N ; I know the last chapter said '2 months ago' but whatever ||

// three    years   later\\

✞ Aliyah's Point Of View ✞

It's been three full years since the break up with Luke, three full years since I gave birth to a my beautiful daughter - Audrey.

These past three years have been tough. I've moved into a two bedroom apartment with help from my family.

That promise that Luke made about visiting me was a complete lie. I haven't seen him, Michael or Calum. Ashton has kept in touch and knows about Audrey, but promises to keep her a secret until Luke decides to come around.

Audrey looks a lot like Luke. She has his beautiful blue eyes and dimples and his bright smile but she has my dark brown hair and nose. But overall, she's a great three year old and I love her loads.

Audrey asks about having a 'daddy' and I have no idea what to say to her when she asks, like it breaks my heart. She's even asked it Ashton was her 'daddy' which was very awkward for Ashton and I.

Anyways, Audrey was currently watching Spongebob - her favorite cartoon, while I sit and put her hair into a braid. "I like when you do hair momma," Audrey commented, giggling her adorable giggle.

"Thank you baby girl. What do you want for lunch?" I reply when I finshed doing her hair and realizing it was a little bit past 1:00pm.

"Can we pwease get pissa?" She asks while turning around and giving me her puppy eyes.

I chucked at the way she pronounced words and smiled. "Anything for you baby girl."

She stood up and jumped up and down over and over. "Yay! Momma, I luw you so much." She says as she hugged my leg.

I smile and leaned down to peck her forehead. "I love you too. Now come on, we both need to get changed."

After that was said, she raced over to her room. I followed behind her, making sure she got there without tripping. "It's winter out so no summer clothes, okay?" I told her.

She nods and plopped down on her small 'big girl bed'. I pulled out denim jeans and purple t-shirt that said 'mommy's girl' with a black jacket and winter boots. "Here babes, do you need help to put them on?" I asked her as I held up her outfit for the day.

She nodded tiredly as I helped her change into her outfit. "Go sit on the couch and watch Spongebob. I'll be out in a mintue, alright?" I said to her once I finshed helping her chance. She nods and struts her way into the small living room area to watch tv.

I walk into my room - which is right next to Audrey's and looked into my closet. I pulled out a pair of yoga pants and a black All Time Low hoodie with black Nike shoes. I pulled my hair into a low side pony.tail, walking into the bathroom and applying natural looking make up.

In the middle of doing my make up, my phone goes off and I rush out to get it, but me being my slow self, couldn't find my phone in time.

1 missed call from 'Ashton'.

Hmm, that's a bit odd. He's hardly ever calls because he's mostly busy with being Ashton Irwin and all. Interrupting my thoughts, my phone went 'ding' meaning I had a.text message.

From Ashton,

Oh hey, sorry to blow up your phone but I wanted to tell you that the boys and I are in town and i'd like to see you and Audrey! What are you plans for today? :)

I smiled at the message and walked out and sat next to Audrey - her focus being more on Spongebob.

To Ashton,