t w e l v e

im updating bc im stupid and woke up thinking i had school but i dont omg i feel so dumb xD anyway heres the chapter
------

| Luke's Point Of View |

The way I acted towards Aliyah a few mintues ago was not called for.

I'm just upset and angry that Audrey still doesn't know who her actual father is.

I'm at the point where I don't want Ashton around Audrey at all - well atleast until Audrey can figure out who her real father is.

I know if I tell Aliyah my thoughts, she'd be mad. But I feel like it's the best way to get Audrey to know that i'm her father, not Ashton.

Maybe, I could tell Ashton? But, we can't be in a room together without sending death glares or arguing.

Bingo, I can text him. So I grabbed my phone from my jeans pocket.

To Ashton

i need to talk to you

From Ashton

i'd rather not, you just want a agruement so no

To Ashton

ashton oh my fucking God not in person you dumbass over text

From Ashton

if you call me a dumbass again i'm done with texting you

To Ashton

wow sorry you drama queen now can we continue this?

From Ashton

fine

To Ashton

i'm being really blunt about this so i dont want you around audrey anymore

From Ashton

you make me laugh lucas

To Ashton

i'm being serious stay away from my daughter ashton

From Ashton

you're really funny because if anything i'm more of a father to audrey then you'll ever be so enough with your bullshit, i'd like to go back to having a conversation with my soon to be step daughter :)

To Ashton

soon to be step daughter? what the fuck

From Ashton

keep your eyes on your girl because i might have to make her mine ;)

That's it. I slammed my phone down on the night stand and stormed out of my room.

"Where the fuck is Ashton?" I asked once I was out in the living room.

Michael and Calum looked at me with wide eyes. "Seriously Cal, did you buy him tampons? He's PMSing." Michael asked Calum.

"Shut the fuck up, Mike." I started. "Where is he?" I questioned again.

My blood was rushing. Who does Ashton think he is? Aliyah is mine and Audrey is my daughter.

"In the kitchen with Audrey and Aliyah." Calum answered. "Do me a favor. Go in the kitchen and take Audrey out of there, please." I told them.

Michael nodded, but looked at me like I was crazy. Him and Cal walked into the kitchen and seconds of later walked out with a sleepy Audrey.

"Rock her to sleep then lay her in my room, thanks."

Then I stormed into the kitchen.

"Who do you think you are, huh? Thinking you can take them away from me? You have another thing coming. I'm not a fighter - but if you want a fight then i'll try my best to give you one." I shouted once I saw Ashton and Aliyah.

"Woah, hold up. What's got you angry, Luke?" Aliyah butted in.

"Answer me, Ashton. NOW." I shouted again, ignoring Aliyah's question.

"What are you talking about, Luke?" Ashton asked, trying to act innocent.

"Don't even act like you don't know." I responded.

If Ashton makes me look like i'n starting shit for no reason, i'm gunna flip out.

| Aliyah's Point Of View |

I'm sitting here so confused. What even happend?

Luke looks so angry and Ashton doesn't even know what's going on.

"Luke, you're so angry. Why?" Ashton asked him.

"You know why!" Luke yelled.

"Stop," I told them. "Audrey is trying to sleep, so stop yelling."

"Fuck you, Ashton."

And with those words, Luke left the hotel.

What the fuck was that about?

------

this is so horrible

i dont even wanna let any of you read this chapter

ew

thanks for the votes and reads

bye