f i f t e e n

here's a update
---

| Aliyah's Point Of View |

After all three of us had our bags packed for the weekend, we said our goodbyes to Michael and Calum.

After that we made our way to my car. Luke put the bags into the trunk as I put Audrey in her car seat.

We both got inside the car at the same time and smiled at each other.

"The car ride is about two hours, so, we'll stop at a store and grab some drinks and snacks." I told Luke and Audrey.

They both nodded in response. "Play One Direction!" Audrey shouted as I started the car.

"Ahh, she's a fan." Luke laughed slightly. I nodded, "A big one. She knows all of the boys names and songs." I said as I pulled out the CD I made for Audrey.

"Which one do you like best?" Luke asked her, the smile on his face never leaving. "I like Niall," she giggled and blushed.

Luke smiled then turned back forward. "Which song babes?" I asked her.

"Play, um, One Thing!" she shouted in response. I nodded and put it on for her as I started driving.

"So, get out get out - get out of my head and fall into my arms instead." Audrey sang along in her adorable voice.

"It's weird," Luke spoke. "Like I honestly didn't think i'd come here and have a daughter and have you back."

"Is that a bad thing?" I questioned, a confused look on my face.

"No, of course not. I'm really happy actually, I love you both - a whole fucking lot." Luke replied as he put his hand on my thigh.

"Don't swear around Audrey, Luke." I laughed. "But  we both love you a lot too."

Luke leaned over and kissed my cheek.

I love this, having my two favorites with me.

----

"Mom! We're here." I called out as we all walked into my mother's house.

"In the kitchen!" she called back. Of course, I swear that women is always doing something.

Luke carried Audrey as she slept peacefully in his arms. We walked into the kitchen to see my mom baking cookies.

"Aliyah! Hey darling." she spoke as she pulled me in for a hug. "Hi mom." I replied, hugging her back.

"Luke! It's such a pleasure seeing you." she smiled as she kissed his cheek.

"You too, Miss Tracy." Luke replied, smiling at the short women.

Tracy is my mother's name by the way.

"Aw, she has gotten so big." my mom spoke as she looked at Audrey.

Luke and I smiled at her. I looked at the clock on my phone - seeing as it was a bit past 8pm.

I was tired and ready to sleep. "Well mom, we're heading to bed. It was a long drive here."

((a/n: we're taking the long way home))

My mom nodded, understanding. "I decorated Audrey's room, it's across from your old room." She said.

I kissed her cheek - Luke doing the same. "Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight Miss Tracy."

She nodded in response. Luke and I made our way upstairs.

We went into Audrey's room first - putting her into pajamas and putting her into bed.

Next we went into my old room. Luke and I both changed clothes and hopped into bed.

I cuddled into Luke as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"This is the second best feeling ever." he whispered quietly.

"What's the first?" I asked him. "Being around you and Audrey." he replied.

I smiled and kissed at his jawline. "I love you, Luke."

"I love you too, baby. Now go to sleep."

-----

sorry for the boring chapter and i know it was short

its not edited either bc no

idek im feeling really bad about this story like its so dumb wtf

anyway thanks for all the votes, reads and comments all of them make my day

all of you are rad

ehh ill update soon

bye