t e n

hi beautifuls (i dont think thats a word? idc it is now if it isnt ok) enjoy

---

| Aliyah's Point Of View |

After having Ashton text me that, it had me thinking. Was I doing the right thing? Was being with Luke the right thing to do? Was Luke gunna just leave me when tour starts? Is he going to forget about Audrey?

"Babe," Luke interrupted by tapping my thigh gently.

"What?" I asked, turning my attention towards him.

"I asked you a question and you never answered, you just stared at your phone. Is there something wrong?" Luke spoke as she wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me towards him more.

"Oh, i'm sorry. And nothing wrong, i'm just thinking." I reply as I lay my head on his shoulder.

He kissed the top of my head. "What are you thinking about, love?" he questioned as he ran his fingers up and down my arm softly.

I sighed. "Just about what's gunna happen when you leave for tour,"

"What about it?"

"Like, are you gunna forget about us? You and me? Audrey and me? Are you going to find someone better? Skinner, prettier? Someone that doesn't has stretch marks from having a baby?" I asked him as I sat up and faced him.

He sat up next and looked me in the eyes and grabbed my hands. "Am I gunna forget about us? No, I can promise you that. I never forgot about you these past three years and i'm not gunna forget now. Will I forget about you and Audrey? No, I surely won't. Will I find someone better then you? I don't think that's possible. You have my heart, Aliyah. You're the most prettiest, beautiful girl i've ever seen, other than Audrey and my mom of course. But, you're perfect and I love you and your stretch marks, baby. Don't forget."

And with those words being said, he smashed his lips againest mine.

I pulled back after a few seconds and smiled. "I love you, Luke. Never stopped."

Luke smiled back. "And I love you too, Aliyah. And I love Audrey. We're gunna make this work, alright?"

"Alright, Luke."

"That was beautiful, guys. Beautiful." Calum fake cried from the kitchen.

"When did you get here?" I asked him confused.

"Um, about 10 mintues ago," he laughed. "Where's sugarbear?" he asked as he came over to Luke and I.

I smiled at his nickname for Audrey. "She fell asleep on the couch, so I layed her down in Luke's room."

"No, I wake."

We looked over towards Luke's room to see Audrey standing there.

"Hey baby girl," I smiled at her. She smiled back then ran to Calum.

"CAL," she shouted as he picked her up and spun her around.

"Would you care if I took her to the park for a little?" Calum asked Luke and I.

"Go for it," Luke answered before I could.

"But, what if fans ask who she is?" I questioned.

"Tell them that she's our daughter," Luke responded, smiling at me.

"Really? But won't the fans be mad?" I asked.

"I love the fans alot, but it's time for them to know what's going on." Luke replied then kissed my temple.

I smiled and nodded.

"So, can we go?" Calum asked, interrupting us.

"Oh right, yeah go. Be safe, love you too." I laughed.

"Love you momma and daddy,"

And with that said, they were out the hotel.

"CUDDLE TIME," Luke shouted, then pulled me onto his lap.

"But what if I don't feel like it?" I teased.

"Oh, i'm not taking no for an answer," Luke spoke.

"Are you guys talking about sex?"

I hopped off Luke's lap and turned towards the hotel door.

"Michael? What the fuck? When did you get here?" Luke asked, confused.

"Long enough to know that you two were about to fuck on the couch," Michael shrugged and took the bags of food into the kitchen.

"We were gunna cuddle on the couch, not do it on the couch you dumbass." I told Michael as I followed him into the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure." Michael laughed as she unpacked some bags. "Where's Ashton?" I asked, changing the subject.

"He said something about getting drunk and finding a girl to sleep with." Mike replied.

I rolled my eyes. "ALIYAH," Luke yelled from the living room. "WHAT?" I called back.

"I'm cold," he whined. "Shut up you pussy," Michael yelled to Luke causing me to laugh.

"Oh fuck off you dick," Luke yelled back. "But seriously, Aliyah. Cuddle with me!"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, coming." I began walking away. "Wait! What about dinner?" Michael asked.

"Call Calum and have him bring back some food," I told him as I walked over to Luke.

"Babe," Luke whined. "You took forever."

"Shut it, you twat." I joked as I layed on top of Luke.

"You're so warm." He spoke as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "And you're so cold," I giggled.

He laughed softly as he pulled the blanket that was on top of the couch off and put it onto us.

"I've missed this so much." Luke spoke after a while.

"Missed what?"

"Having you in my arms, Aliyah. I'm glad you're mine again and nobody is ruining it. I love you, baby."

"And i'm glad i'm yours. I love you too, Luke."

-------

hey, sorry it took long to update

my friend actually wanted to hangout and i was like "wtf this is new"

anyways it's niall's birthday and i'm not okay with him being 21 nope he's not aloud

this chapter was HORRIBLE

gosh this story is so fucking horrible

oh and before i forget (i forget like everything i wonder how i even made it into high school like i'm dumb wtf) liKE THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND READS LIKE YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY EVERYTIME I SEE A NEW VOTE LIOE OMFEU ASDFGLGSDUWNALA

what language was that omg im weird wtf

anyway you guys are v v cool

be my friend ok

ok bye (: