seven

Aliyah Point Of View ✞

After I got Luke's text, I ran out of the job interview and drove home.

If Audrey is hurt I would never trust Luke ever again.

I illegally parked and ran into my apartment that had smoke coming out of it.

"Luke! Audrey!" I shouted once I made it inside.

"Hello!?" I yelled again, running around the house looking for them both.

After not getting a reply, I quickly grabbed two big bags and put some of my and Audrey's clothes in and other things be might need.

I called the fire department after I was done and decided to send Luke a text to see where the fuck he took my daughter.

To Luke:

where the fuck are you and audrey

From Luke:

i took her back to the hotel room with me where it was safe so you don't need to flip out

To Luke:

thank you for keeping her safe and i'll be over there shortly

After that was said, I spoke with a few of the fire fighters then made my way over to the boys hotel.

I got out and made my way up to the room they were staying in.

I knocked on the door, waiting a few seconds then having it swing open showing Michael.

"Aliyah! Long time no see," he smiled and waved me inside.

"Hi there," I smiled and walked in and looked around.

"Where is Luke and Audr-" Michael cut me off. "In Luke's room, Audrey was pretty shaken up about the fire and Luke rocked her to sleep,"

I nodded and sighed. "Where's Luke's room?"

He pointed to the door that was in the far back. I nodded and said a quick thank you before making my way over to his door.

"Luke?" I whispered as I slowly opened the door and walked inside his room.

"Over here," he replied quietly.

I shut the door behind me and made my way over to Luke's bed.

The site in front of me was beautiful. Luke was laying down with Audrey's small body over his, her head on his chest as he had his arms wrapped around her as she slept.

"Before you start yelling at me and saying that you don't trust me, here me out." Luke said, looking up into my eyes.

I nodded my head for him to continue what he was going to say.

"Audrey really wanted chicken and I knew I should of just gotten her chicken from Roy Rogers or something, but I wanted to be a good father and try to make her a actual chicken, which didn't turn out right at all. And i'm so pissed at myself because I basically burnt down your apartment, so now you most likely won't trust me anymore-" I cut off his rambling.

"Luke, I am pissed, but I understand that you didn't mean to burn the chicken or whatever, and I do trust you just not when it comes to cooking." I giggled slightly remembering a time when Luke and I used to be together.

«Flashback»

"Babe! Let me cook it," Luke whined, taking the pan away from me. "No! You'll just burn everything, you can't cook to save your life." I teased, taking the pan back from him.

"You wanna say that again?" he tested, holding a egg above my head. "You wouldn't dare," I replied, grabbing the bag of flour. Before I could lift it I heard him crack the egg and then dumped onto my freshly washed hair. "Luke!" I exclaimed before throwing the opened bag of flour at him, causing all the flour to go all over his body.

Luke's eyes widen and he charged at me, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. He shook his head causing all of the flour from his hair to get onto me. "Luke!" I laughed and tried pushing him away.

"Aliyah!" He mocked, before leaning in close. "You suck," I spoke, giving up on pushing him away. "You love it," he said, before leaning in closer, the space between us disappearing.
"I do, but i'd really like it if you'd just kiss me already." And with that, Luke smashed his lips onto mine, me kissing him back and our lips moving together perfectly. We stayed like that for a few moments, before we both pulled back, Luke keeping his forehead against mine. Both of us not caring about the flour being all over the place.

"I love you, Aliyah, seriously." Luke spoke after a while. The smile on my face growing. "Promise you'll always love me, promise we'll stay together forever no matter what," I told him.

He nodded against my head. "I promise to love you until the day we die and I promise to we together forever,"

«End Of Flashback»

Well, that promise is broken.

"So you're not mad?" Luke asked surprised. I nodded in responce, looking into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Since my apartment is smokey and stuff, Audrey and I are going to stay at my mom's." I told him after a while.

"Or you two could just stay here," Luke mumbled, as he ran his fingers through Audrey's hair as she slept peacefully.

"I don't think that's necessary," I pointed out. "It's the least I could do, like I did almost burn down your apartment." he responded.

I sighed. "Wouldn't the boys be mad?" Luke shook his head. "You can sleep in here with Audrey and i'll sleep on the hotel couch," He told me.

"No no, this is your hotel. I'll sleep on the couch."

Luke waved me off, before slowly getting up and laying Audrey on her stomach onto of bed.

He grabbed my wrist, not in a harmful way and lead me out of the room and over to Ashton, Calum and Michael.

"Aliyah and Audrey are staying the night," Luke told them.

"That's fine, but Aliyah you're paying for the pizza I just ordered then," Michael told me with a smirk.

"No she's not, and of course, Aliyah you're welcome here anytime, same with Audrey." Calum smiled warmly.

"Thank you," I smiled back.

I looked around the room and saw Luke and Ashton glaring at each other. And if looks could kill, Ashton would be dead.

I thought they were friends?

«««»»»

sorry this is so short and shitty

i hate this story so much it sucks

buT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS OMFG AND VOTES AHH

your probably thinking "she only has like 52 votes wtf" buT THATS ALOT TO ME OMG

you guys who vote are v v rad and B E A U T I F U L (:

can i get some feedback on this? please

tell me what you think?

ok

bye

.